See how it will look in your home with up to 4 FREE Samples
Need Help? Click to Call Us
Schedule a FREE installation estimate today
Not Sure? Get Free Samples
Need Help? Call a Flooring Expert today at 1-800-227-4036
Check out the Future of Flooring | Shop Waterproof Hybrid Resilient Flooring
*Indicates required fields
Create a Pro Account
Opens today at 9:00 am.
1065 Edwards Ferry Road NE
Leesburg, VA, 20176
View Store Details
The kitchen is one of the most used and most loved rooms in a home. Whether you’re hosting friends, teaching little ones to cook, or baking up a storm, you deserve a stylish kitchen floor that can stand up to any mess. We’re proud to offer a selection of the very best flooring for kitchens, from waterproof luxury vinyl plank to elegant tile.
To help you narrow down your kitchen flooring options, we’ve put together some essential factors to keep in mind:
· Water resistance: kitchens are the source and the scene of many a mess, from spilled sauces to dripping dishes. Depending on how much usage your kitchen sees, you may want to opt for a water-resistant or even waterproof floor. This can make for easier cleanup in the moment and maintenance over the years.
· Maintenance: some materials simply last longer than others, but a lot depends on proper maintenance. Hardwood floors can look beautiful for decades, but only if you care for them properly. If you have an active lifestyle or a large family, you may want to choose something like kitchen laminate flooring, which requires minimal maintenance.
· Style: our kitchen floors offer the best of both worlds when it comes to form and function. We’re here to help you get the look you’re envisioning with the durability and low maintenance requirements you’re dreaming of.
· Cost: do you have a small galley kitchen or a generous space with a gorgeous island? The total square footage of your kitchen will determine how much material you’ll need. The type of material you choose will also impact the final cost of the project.
· Installation: think about whether you’d like to work with a flooring professional for installation or DIY your kitchen floor. If you choose to tackle the project yourself, look for a flooring material that features easy-click installation.
Choose from a variety of high-performance kitchen flooring options like patterned tile or wood-look laminate. Our wide range of colors and styles makes it simple to find something that seamlessly blends into your décor and fits your unique needs. Whether you’re picturing an easy-to-clean kitchen floor that’s almost always spotless or a beautifully textured material that matches your cabinets, we’ve got you covered.
We love kitchen floor tiles because they can be made to look like so many different materials, such as marble and even hardwood. At the same time, tile is low-maintenance and waterproof, meaning that it performs beautifully when compared to real stone or wood floors.
SHOP ALL TILE FLOORING
Vinyl flooring is a sturdy, resilient material printed with ultra-realistic patterns. Kitchen vinyl flooring can give your floor the look of hardwood or stone without the associated cost. It’s also extremely resistant to scuffs, scratches, and stains, making it a wonderful choice for families of young children or pet owners.
SHOP ALL VINYL FLOORING
Kitchen laminate flooring is a versatile, fuss-free option that comes in a variety of patterns. This is an excellent choice for busy families or active individuals. DIYers will also love this easy-to-install material.
SHOP ALL WATER-RESISTANT LAMINATE FLOORING
If you’re in love with the look of hardwood but leery of installing hardwood floors in the kitchen, Duravana flooring was made for you. Designed to replicate the color and texture of real hardwood, this stylish flooring material is waterproof and extremely dent-resistant. That makes it both kid-proof and pet-proof. And since it’s made with wood sourced from certified responsibly-managed forests, Duravana flooring is also eco-friendly!
SHOP ALL HYBRID-RESILIENT FLOORING
AquaSeal water-resistant engineered hardwood flooring provides yet another option for giving kitchen floors the look of hardwood without the same cost and maintenance requirements. This flooring material is still produced with real hardwood, but it incorporates advanced core technology and water resistance so that it holds up beautifully against scratches, wear, and moisture. Easy-click installation also makes AquaSeal flooring a good choice for passionate DIYers.
SHOP ALL AQUASEAL ENGINEERED HARDWOOD FLOORING
We can talk about special features and unique materials endlessly—but at the end of the day, the perfect flooring for your kitchen is the one that fits your unique lifestyle and your décor preferences. So, how do you home in on what’s most important to you?
The usage and expected wear of your kitchen is a great place to start. If you know your kitchen floor will see heavy foot traffic and more than a few messes, for example, you’ll likely want to opt for a waterproof material that cleans up quickly, like kitchen vinyl flooring. If you don’t expect very much mess or heavy usage and you love the look of real wood, you might install hardwood floors in your kitchen.
Your style is another important factor to keep in mind when picking out kitchen floors. Whether you’re curating a minimalistic, all-white look or following a moody, dark jewel-toned theme, your kitchen floor should fit the atmosphere. Our wide range of colors and materials has something for every style, making it simple to find a beautiful flooring material that complements your countertops, cabinets, and overall aesthetic.
Choose Favorites List(s)
Provide the email address associated with your account and if that account exists you will receive an email to reset your password.