Join our team and help us set the bar even higher!
At LL Flooring, we've been helping customers make their flooring visions a reality for more than 25 years. We're looking for future teammates who have a passion for home improvement, and a great eye for style. Folks who watch home improvement TV and think, "That looks like a great project for this weekend." We're looking for people who have Pinterest boards of projects and file folders full of magazine pages for inspiration.
Our team is the key to our success. Our customers trust us to help them find the perfect floor for their home, and we pride ourselves on giving them the specialized attention and expertise they deserve. We go above and beyond to make sure our customers have all they need to transform their home, from high quality, trend-right products to online resources to help them find the right solution for their space, to the accessories and tools to get the job done right. We offer our customers a unique, guided experience to home improvement that they won't find anywhere else.
If you love creating the "after" photos of before-and-after room transformations, if your home truly is your castle, and if you love the challenge of finding the perfect solution for customers, we'd love for you to join us.
Benefits to you
- Generous paid time off
- Paid holidays plus a floating Day of Reflection & Service
- 401k with company match
- Competitive medical insurance, including a plan that is free for our associates
- Health Savings Account with Company contribution
- Dental and vision insurance plans
- Company-paid Life and Disability Insurance
- Dependent Care Flexible Spending Account
- Voluntary benefits include Accident, Critical Illness, Hospital Indemnity and Pet Insurance
- Excellent career growth opportunities with a focus on developing and promoting internal talent
- Non-traditional retail hours, flexible schedule
What we believe
Every customer has a unique vision for their flooring project. Our team members' variety of experiences and backgrounds helps us collaborate and better understand what our customers are seeking to bring to life in their homes and projects. LL Flooring thrives because we have diverse, talented people on our team and we give them the tools they need to turn their job into a career.