Take a picture with your phone to see your space transformed.
Bellawood Artisan 5/8 in. Marco Island White Oak Distressed Engineered Hardwood Flooring 9.5 in. Wide
- 5/8 in. Thick
- 9.5 in. Wide
- Nail, Glue, Nail with Glue Assist, Edge-Glue Float Installation
LL Flooring offers our customers seamless order support from purchase to delivery. We can ship to your home or your business, into your home or touchless delivery into your garage. Learn More
About Marco Island White Oak Distressed Engineered Hardwood
5/8 in. Marco Island White Oak Distressed Engineered Hardwood Flooring 9.5 in. Wide
100 Year Warranty
Bellawood Artisan Marco Island White Oak, of Bellawood's Destinations Collection, creates a tasteful and natural feel with the designer look of impressive 9.5 in wide planks, rich, tempting, toasted-brown color palette, and slight shade variations keeping an even character with some depth. This floor has some modern gray-wood appeal, and is ideal to show off a wide variety of decor ideas such as mountain retreat, contemporary, or farmhouse-industrial. The real wood layer is genuine white oak, with wire brushed distressing technique to reveal the graining detail of the more durable heartwood, giving refined, rustic texture and low-sheen lustre. Because of the construction of the engineered wood core, this floor can be installed on any level of the home.
- Thickness: 5/8 in.
- Width: 9.5 in.
- Installation Type: Nail, Glue, Nail with Glue Assist, Edge-Glue Float
- Veneer Thickness: 4mm
- Residential Warranty: 100 year transferable
- Light Commercial Warranty: 5 year
- FloorScore Certified
- Pad Recommended
- Store flooring flat for 48 hours in its original packaging at room temperature.
- Must be installed over a clean, stable, flat, smooth, and dry surface.
- Moisture barrier is required for installations over concrete.
- For a more natural look, mix planks well when installing.
- Factory finished with our most durable premium aluminum oxide fortified finish.
- Excellent resistance to stains, scuffs, and scratches.
- Backed by a 100-year transferable warranty.
About Engineered Flooring:
Engineered flooring consists of real hardwood layers with either a plywood, medium-density fiberboard (MDF), or lumber core. It's extremely stable, which means it's the perfect floor for any level of the home.
With plywood engineered products, real wood veneer layers are stacked on one another, with the grain of the adjacent layers oriented perpendicular to each other. Because wood expands and contracts in the direction of the grain, one layer stabilizes the next, resulting in a product that is less susceptible to the effects of moisture and temperature change.
Due to its construction, all engineered flooring is more resistant to seasonal changes.