Take a picture with your phone to see your space transformed.
CoreLuxe XD 7mm w/pad Charleston Oak Waterproof Rigid Vinyl Plank Flooring 9.56 in. Wide x 60 in. Long
10% off with promo code: WATER
About Charleston Oak
7mm w/pad Charleston Oak Waterproof Rigid Vinyl Plank Flooring 9.56 in. Wide x 60 in. Long
For the rugged look of roughhewn hardwood, few can match our Charleston Oak vinyl plank flooring. Natural wood graining and an ample assemblage of streaks, pecks, and knots add more than their fair share of brawn to this floor’s charming character. Meanwhile, Charleston Oak’s bright, beautiful hues balance its hardier attributes and help enhance the brilliant glow of natural light entering your space. Combined with its subtle textures, this floor has all the elements you’ll require in creating the bold, eclectic aesthetic of your dreams.
DIY-ers will love how simple our click system makes it to lay these planks. This floor comes with a high-density, pre-attached pad that will help to dampen sound. For increased sound reduction and comfort, you could also consider installing an additional underlayment. It's safe to lay these planks over radiant heat, as long as they do not come into direct contact with the heat source. Vinyl flooring is easy to maintain and clean, making it a worry-free choice if you have kids and pets. We suggest Bellawood Floor Cleaner to keep your floors looking their best; with regular maintenance, they’ll stay beautiful for the duration of their lifetime.
- Installation Grade: Above grade, on grade, below grade
- Installation Type: Click
- Width: 9.56 in.
- Length: 60 in.
- Thickness: 7mm
- Wear Layer: 28 mils
- High-density IXPE pad attached to waterproof plank
- Kid and Pet Proof—our SPC rigid vinyl flooring brings you our best dent resistance. Learn More!
- Warranty Type: Limited lifetime residential, 15-year light commercial, 10-year heavy commercial
- In support of healthy home environments, Tranquility and CoreLuxe vinyl flooring are phthalate-safe.
- While many RVP products come with an attached pad, we recommend installation over an underlayment for optimal performance. Underlayment helps conceal minor subfloor imperfections, reduces sound, controls temperature, and improves comfort underfoot.