See how it will look in your home with up to 4 FREE Samples
Need Help? Click to Call Us
Schedule a FREE installation estimate today
Not Sure? Get Free Samples
Need Help? Call a Flooring Expert today at 1-800-227-4036
Check out the Future of Flooring | Shop Waterproof Hybrid Resilient Flooring
*Indicates required fields
Create a Pro Account
OPEN until 6:00 pm.
1065 Edwards Ferry Road NE
Leesburg, VA, 20176
View Store Details
has been added to your favorites
Save $100 instantly on every $1,000
Order online now and pick up your floor in your local LL Flooring store. Learn More >
Taking inspiration from hand-painted tilework, Patchwork Gray laminate from AquaSeal is a true vintage charmer. Alternating patterns in cream and gray have an heirloom feel while the water-resistant core makes this flooring suitable for a variety of applications including kitchens and bathrooms. Extra-large planks make installation quick and easy.
AquaSeal 24 offers the authentic hardwood looks, easy installation, and durability that laminate flooring is known for, with extra water protection. Its innovative locking technology prevents liquids from seeping between the planks, protecting your floor from everyday spills and accidents for up to 24 hours! And thanks to its protective wear layer, AquaSeal laminate floors are resistant to scratches and gouges, making them a great solution for busy families and large pets.
AquaSeal 24 laminate floors can occasionally be wet mopped, steam mopped, and jet mopped. When installed with flexible silicone sealant around the room perimeter, they make a great flooring choice for high moisture areas like bathrooms, kitchens and laundry rooms.
- Elevate your style! This floor is suitable for application on walls
- Up to 24 hours of water protection from common household spills
- Floating locking installation
- Stands up to scuffs and scrapes from heavy foot traffic, even kids, and pets
- Limited Lifetime Residential Warranty
-10-year Limited Commercial Warranty
- AC Rating: 5
- Install up to 40 feet without the need for transition moldings
- Do not forget your coordinating moldings and flexible silicone sealant
- Easy click; no glue or nails needed
- For high-moisture areas, use 100% flexible silicone sealant and backer-rod
- Must be installed over a clean, stable, flat, smooth, and dry surface
- Moisture barrier is required for installations over concrete
- For a more natural look, mix planks well when installing
Please note this product does not have attached padding:
LL Flooring recommends the use of Bellawood Platinum, Quiet Walk, or Eco Silent Sound underlayment. These quality underlayments offer the best joint and seam support while ensuring superior thermal and sound reduction qualities. These properties are highly recommended for use with condominium associations, project planners, and building specifiers.
This product can expose you to chemicals including wood dust, which is known to the State of California to cause cancer. Drilling, sawing, sanding or machining wood products can expose you to wood dust. Avoid inhaling wood dust or use a dust mask or other safeguards for personal protection. For more information go to www.P65Warnings.ca.gov/wood. In addition, this product can expose you to chemicals including n-Hexane, which is known to the State of California to cause birth defects or other reproductive harm. For more information go to www.P65Warnings.ca.gov.
Provide the email address associated with your account and if that account exists you will receive an email to reset your password.