See how it will look in your home with up to 4 FREE Samples
Need Help? Click to Call Us
Schedule a FREE installation estimate today
Not Sure? Get Free Samples
Need Help? Call a Flooring Expert today at 1-800-227-4036
Check out the Future of Flooring | Shop Waterproof Hybrid Resilient Flooring
*Indicates required fields
Create a Pro Account
Opens today at 9:00 am.
1065 Edwards Ferry Road NE
Leesburg, VA, 20176
View Store Details
has been added to your favorites
3/4 in. Select Brazilian Cherry Unfinished Solid Hardwood Flooring 3.25 in. Wide
Brazilian Cherry is one of our most popular woods and well known for its rich color, hardness, and durability. It may show myriad hues from golden brown to reddish-brown. It is an excellent choice for both residential and commercial use. Its durability makes it perfect for high-traffic areas that call for a striking appearance. As the color deepens with age, it becomes even more stunning and is the perfect choice for any room or space.
- Species: Jatoba
- Grade: Above Grade, On Grade
- Texture: Natural Wood Grain
- Very durable, great for high-traffic areas
- Thickness: 3/4 in.
- Width: 3.25 in.
- Length: 12 in. - 86 in.
- Residential Warranty: No Warranty
- Commercial Warranty: No Warranty
- Installation Type: Nail, Glue, Nail with Glue Assist
- Store flooring flat for 48 hours in its original packaging at room temperature
- Must be installed over a clean, stable, flat, smooth, and dry surface
- A moisture barrier is required for installations over concrete
- For a more natural look, mix planks well when installing
Brazilian Cherry is not recommended for radiant heating systems. As the floor ages, white mineral deposits may occur.
R.L. Colston & Sons offers traditional 3/4" unfinished solid hardwood floors in a variety of species in 2-1/4" to 5" widths. Unfinished flooring is sold in open, strapped bundles and not sold in boxes.
This product can expose you to chemicals including wood dust, which is known to the State of California to cause cancer. Drilling, sawing, sanding or machining wood products can expose you to wood dust. Avoid inhaling wood dust or use a dust mask or other safeguards for personal protection. For more information go to www.P65Warnings.ca.gov/wood.
Choose Favorites List(s)
Provide the email address associated with your account and if that account exists you will receive an email to reset your password.