R.L. Colston 3/4 in. Southern Yellow Pine Unfinished Solid Hardwood Flooring 3.13 in. Wide
- You can customize these unfinished planks with the stain or finish of your choosing.
- Southern yellow pine is long-lasting and brings a natural brightness to your home.
About Yellow Pine Unfinished Solid Hardwood Flooring
3/4 in. Southern Yellow Pine Unfinished Solid Hardwood Flooring 3.13 in. Wide
Bring a warm relaxing feeling to your home with R.L. Colston Southern Yellow Pine Unfinished Solid Hardwood Flooring. This wood is hardy and dense, giving you long-lasting strength underfoot. These narrow planks, with their natural knot patterns, create a classic, country-style look. In addition, they've been crafted with longevity in mind for beauty that lasts. Plus, you can add your own stain or finish to these unfinished planks to customize them to your space.
This hardwood floor has a tongue and groove profile for a tight fit, long-lasting installation. It can be installed on ground level or above. We recommend laying it over padding for improved sound reduction and overall installation quality. For installations over concrete subflooring, you'll need underlayment to help prevent moisture damage to your hardwood.
- Wood species: Pine
- Installation grade: Above grade, on grade
- Texture: Natural wood grain
- 3.125 in. wide
- 12-85 in. plank lengths
- .75 in. thick
- Installation type: Nail, glue; nail with glue assist