Take a picture with your phone to see your space transformed.
R.L. Colston 3/4 in. Select Brazilian Walnut Unfinished Solid Hardwood Flooring 3.25 in. Wide
- Brazilian Walnut
- 3.25 in. Wide
- No Warranty
About Unfinished Brazilian Walnut Solid Hardwood
3/4 in. Select Brazilian Walnut Unfinished Solid Hardwood Flooring 3.25 in. Wide
Brazilian Walnut is coupled with beautiful chocolate tones and a vast range of rich color variation, from a lighter, understated brown to sultry, deep brown hues. It exhibits exceedingly fine graining and is also one of the hardest and most durable woods on the market.
This exotic wood is capable of fitting any house style, from a country/rustic home, passing through contemporary and traditional styles to a modern and eclectic loft. Brazilian Walnut gives a touch of unrivaled warmth, adding value and style to your home.
- Species: Brazilian Walnut
- Installation Grade: Above Grade, On Grade
- Texture: Natural Wood Grain
- One of the most hardest and most durable woods on the market
- Thickness: 3/4 in.
- Width: 3.25 in.
- Length: 12 in. - 86 in.
- Installation Type: Nail, Glue, Nail with Glue Assist
- Professional installation highly recommended for Glue-down applications, and only with approved glue.
- Acclimate your flooring before installing
- Follow your sales associate's instructions for your flooring type
- Must be installed over a clean, stable, flat, smooth, and dry surface
- For a more natural look, mix planks well when installing
R.L. Colston & Sons offers traditional 3/4" unfinished solid hardwood floors in a variety of species in 2-1/4" to 5" widths.
Unfinished flooring is sold in open, strapped bundles and not sold in boxes.