Take a picture with your phone to see your space transformed.
R.L. Colston 3/4 in. New England White Pine Unfinished Solid Paneling 8.88 in. Wide
- 8.88 in. Wide
- No Warranty
About White Pine Unfinished Solid Hardwood Paneling
3/4 in. New England White Pine Unfinished Solid Paneling 8.88 in. Wide
For centuries, white pine has been a sought-after material for all manner of woodworking applications. Highly prized for its striking natural looks and exceptional strength, it has a reputation for exemplary quality—both visual and tactile. This Unfinished New England White Pine from R.L. Colston takes that high bar and elevates it to its extreme, with a warm and golden hue and rustic character that's rooted in organic beauty. Highly functional and especially versatile, these planks function fabulously as shiplap on walls, offering a cozy cottage appeal. Whether you want to keep it unfinished or add color with a stain or paint, it's a floor that lets you take nature's design and make it your own.
- Wood Species: Pine
- Installation Grade: Above Grade, On Grade
- Texture: Natural Wood Grain
- Width: 8.88 in.
- Thickness: 3/4 in.
- Length: 96 in.
- Installation Type: Nail, Glue, Nail with Glue Assist
- Warranty Type: N/A
- Store planks flat for 48 hours in its original packaging at room temperature
- Must be installed over a clean, stable, flat, smooth, and dry surface
- A moisture barrier is required for installations over concrete
- For a more natural look, mix planks well when installing
Pine's rustic knot patterns and goldish-amber tones will make a country style home stand out, as well as perfectly adapt to traditional home decor. Pine is subject to different grading standards than oak or maple. Large knots are allowable.
Please note unfinished products are sold in open, strapped bundles and not sold in boxes. This product must be purchased in bundles. Bundle sizes may vary.