Take a picture with your phone to see your space transformed.
Duravana 7mm+pad Foggy Bottom Oak Waterproof Hybrid Resilient Flooring 7.56 in. Wide x 50.63 in. Long
10% off with promo code: WATER
- Dual Defense™ Waterproof Technology
- Kid & Pet-Proof with Extreme Dent & Scratch Resistance
- DIY Friendly Easy-Click Installation
About Foggy Bottom Oak Hybrid Resilient Flooring
7mm+pad Foggy Bottom Oak Waterproof Hybrid Resilient Flooring 7.56 in. Wide x 50.63 in. Long
This smokey, or foggy-brown performance flooring has a luxurious appeal, with whispered hints of color and luminescence that could be drawn out with accents of décor and light. Foggy Bottom Oak is crafted to reveal the most realistic elements of hardwood, seen in darker grooves, swirls, and occasional split marks. Attached padding provides greater support, comfort, and insulation.
Authentic graining details provide the look and unmistakable texture of a hardwood floor, with impressive 7 in. wide planks. This stylish collection is eco-friendly and crafted for extreme toughness and waterproof performance. Dual Defense™ technology pairs a waterproof plank with an innovative locking mechanism to prevent liquids from seeping between planks, for unparalleled spill protection of your home or office floor.
- Dual Defense™ Waterproof Technology protects floor from everyday spills and splashes
- Pet-proof and kid-proof with extreme dent and scratch resistance
- DIY friendly with Easy-Click installation
- Designed to replicate the color, grain, and texture of solid wood
- 20 unique plank patterns
- Core material sourced from FSC certified forests
- 100% PVC free
- Matching Molding, Trim, Treads & Stairs Available!
- Limited Lifetime Residential Warranty
- 25-year Light Commercial Warranty
- Exclusive to LL Flooring
QuietWalk Max & QuietWalk Versa underlayments are recommended for use under Duravana flooring. These quality underlayments helps smooth out minor subfloor imperfections, provide moisture protection over wood subfloors and have added insulation and sound control properties.
For installations over concrete, EcoSilencer Max, and QuietBoard underlayments are also recommended but have moisture limits and will require an 6 mil polyethylene moisture barrier.
This floor is waterproof, however, moisture intrusions from concrete via hydrostatic pressure, flooding, or plumbing leaks, along with high levels of alkalinity, can affect floor coverings over time.
Moisture can also be trapped below the flooring and create mildew or mold.