Take a picture with your phone to see your space transformed.
CoreLuxe XD 7mm w/pad Old Port Pine Waterproof Rigid Vinyl Plank Flooring 7 in. Wide x 60 in. Long
- Waterproof, Made with SPC, Attached Pad
About Old Port Pine 7mm +Pad
7mm w/pad Old Port Pine Waterproof Rigid Vinyl Plank Flooring 7 in. Wide x 60 in. Long
CoreLuxe XD Old Port Pine Rigid Vinyl Plank (RVP) combines the durability, comfort, and waterproof features of luxury vinyl plank (LVP), with an innovative rigid core that clicks together with ease, making it a great choice for DIYers. CoreLuxe stands up to heavy traffic, busy families, and pets. And, its no-fuss maintenance is as attractive as its authentic hardwood looks. CoreLuxe is ideal for any room-even bathrooms, kitchens, and basements - but for the best performance, choose CoreLuxe Ultra.
WHEN IT'S WATERPROOF, IT'S WORRY-PROOF
- Waterproof plank; wet-mopping and common household spills won't damage the floor
- High-Density IXPE attached pad
- 5mm/20 mils wear layer
- Kid and Pet Proof—our SPC rigid vinyl flooring brings you our best dent resistance. Learn More!
- Thickness: 8mm
- Width: 7 in.
- Length: 60 in.
- Backed by a limited lifetime residential warranty, limited 10-year light commercial warranty, or a limited 5-year heavy commercial warranty
- GreenGuard Gold Certified
- Easy Click installation
Quick Installation Tip
Subfloor surface must be clean, flat, and dry. This flooring is suitable for installation over Hydronic Radiant heating systems provided that the heating element is not in direct contact with the product. Because of the wide array of systems on the market, each with its own features and applications, it is recommended that the user consults with the heating provider for best practices and installation methods. It is the user's responsibility to confirm the suitability of any selected or existing radiant-heating system that will be used in conjunction with this flooring. Rugs placed over radiant heated flooring can increase the surface temperature in that area by 3°-5°F