Need Help? Call 1-800-227-4036
*Indicates required fields
Create a Pro Account
Opens today at 10:00 am.
1065 Edwards Ferry Road NE
Leesburg, VA, 20176
View Store Details
has been added to your favorites
Saved to Favorites!
1/2 in. Select Maple Quick Click Engineered Hardwood Flooring 4.75 in. Wide
100 Year Warranty
Bellawood Maple hardwood is exceptionally beautiful and durable with fine graining and even coloring. Because of its classic beauty, Maple flooring is a favorite among homeowners. Its natural colors range from creamy tan to a light reddish-brown. It's a versatile floor that suits any decor and looks great with a light, natural finish or stained.
Length: 15" - 71.5"
- Thickness: 1/2 in.
- Width: 4.75 in.
- Installation Type: Click
- Veneer Thickness: 3mm
- Residential Warranty: 100 year
- Light Commercial Warranty: 5 year
- GreenGuard Gold Certified
- Pad Recommended
This floor is suitable to be used in conjunction with DuraDance Underlayment
- Factory finished with our most durable premium aluminum oxide fortified finish.
- Excellent resistance to stains, scuffs, and scratches.
- Backed by a 100-year transferable warranty.
Engineered Hardwood Advantages:
- Elevate your style! This floor is suitable for application on walls.
- REAL hardwood veneer with a plywood core.
- Dimensionally stable and resistant to humidity and moisture changes.
- Great for any level of the home, including basements.
With plywood engineered products, real wood veneer layers are stacked on one another, with the grain of the adjacent layers oriented perpendicular to each other. Because wood expands and contracts in the direction of the grain, one layer stabilizes the next, resulting in a product that is less susceptible to the effects of moisture and temperature change.
This product can expose you to chemicals including wood dust, which is known to the State of California to cause cancer. Drilling, sawing, sanding or machining wood products can expose you to wood dust. Avoid inhaling wood dust or use a dust mask or other safeguards for personal protection. For more information go to www.P65Warnings.ca.gov/wood.
Provide the email address associated with your account and if that account exists you will receive an email to reset your password.