Take a picture with your phone to see your space transformed.
Bellawood 1/2 in. Select Curupay Engineered Hardwood Flooring 5.13 in. Wide
Save $100 on every $1,000
- The industry-leading, premium finish offers scratch and stain resistance.
- Reddish-brown and orange hues add a sophisticated touch to any room in your home.
About Curupay Engineered Hardwood
1/2 in. Select Curupay Engineered Hardwood Flooring 5.13 in. Wide
100 Year Warranty
This decorative South American engineered hardwood flooring in a reddish-brown hue suits both contemporary and classic interiors. Bellawood's curupay flooring lends a sophisticated touch to any room at any level of the home.
The premium finish is our most durable finish. You won't need to worry about foot traffic in your home since this smooth finish helps your flooring resist scuffs, stains, and scratches. And you can easily help your floors keep looking their best by regularly sweeping and cleaning them with an approved solution such as Bellawood Floor Cleaner.
The planks feature subtle variations in the wood graining, and we recommend mixing them during installation for a look that's uniquely yours. You can install this flooring on any level of your home with nails, glue, or both. If you add a moisture barrier, this flooring could be suitable even for more moisture-prone basement levels. We recommended that you incorporate a pad and/or underlayment, which will help absorb everyday noise. The authentic hardwood veneer will age beautifully over time, while the layered core provides strength. And this flooring is backed by a 100-year limited transferable warranty.
- Wood species: Curupay
- Installation grade: Above grade, on grade, below grade
- Veneer thickness: 3mm
- Width: 5.125 in.
- Thickness: .5 in.
- Moisture barrier is required for installation over concrete
- Pad recommended for installation
- Installation type: Nail, nail with glue assist, edge glue
- Backed by a 100-year transferable warranty or a 5-year light commercial warranty