Need Help? Call 1-800-227-4036
*Indicates required fields
Create a Pro Account
Opens today at 10:00 am.
1065 Edwards Ferry Road NE
Leesburg, VA, 20176
View Store Details
has been added to your favorites
Saved to Favorites!
1/2 in. Select Curupay Engineered Hardwood Flooring 5.13 in. Wide
100 Year Warranty
Curupay is a striking exotic hardwood admired by architects and designers for its natural luster and the prominent streaking found in its varying reddish-brown and orange hues. The endurance of this species is truly special, nearly 300% harder than Red Oak - and with a 100-year Residential Warranty will stand the tests of time and heavy traffic. Wood enthusiasts are aware of the effects of sunlight on Curupay, deepening the brown and elegant orange notes in appearance.
- Thickness: 1/2 in.
- Width: 5.125 in.
- Installation Type: Nail, Glue, Nail with Glue Assist, Edge-Glue Float
- Veneer Thickness: 3mm
- Residential Warranty: 100 year transferable
- Light Commercial Warranty: 5 year
- GreenGuard Gold Certified Product
- Pad Receommended
- Store flooring flat for 48 hours in its original packaging at room temperature
- Must be installed over a clean, stable, flat, smooth, and dry surface
- Moisture barrier is required for installations over concrete
- For a more natural look, mix planks well when installing
- Factory finished with our most durable premium aluminum oxide fortified finish
- Excellent resistance to stains, scuffs, and scratches
- Backed by a 100-year transferable warranty
About Engineered Flooring
This engineered flooring consists of real hardwood layers with a plywood core. It's extremely stable, which means it's the perfect floor for any level of the home.
With plywood engineered products, real wood veneer layers are stacked on one another, with the grain of the adjacent layers oriented perpendicular to each other. Because wood expands and contracts in the direction of the grain, one layer stabilizes the next, resulting in a product that is less susceptible to the effects of moisture and temperature change.
Due to its construction, all engineered flooring is more resistant to seasonal changes.
With fewer plank seams interrupting the pattern, wide-plank floors create a luxurious, open feeling that can make your space seem larger. A wide-plank offers even more space for the beautiful natural grain pattern of hardwood to shine. Or choose stylish spill-protection in water-proof options.
This product can expose you to chemicals including wood dust, which is known to the State of California to cause cancer. Drilling, sawing, sanding or machining wood products can expose you to wood dust. Avoid inhaling wood dust or use a dust mask or other safeguards for personal protection. For more information go to www.P65Warnings.ca.gov/wood.
Provide the email address associated with your account and if that account exists you will receive an email to reset your password.