*Indicates required fields
Create a Pro Account
Opens today at 9:00 am.
1065 Edwards Ferry Road NE
Leesburg, VA, 20176
View Store Details
has been added to your favorites
Saved to Favorites!
1/2 in. Red Oak Engineered Hardwood Flooring 5 in. Wide
100 Year Warranty
Length: 12" - 71.5"
Bellawood Red Oak is America's most popular choice for wood floors and serves as the industry benchmark when rating hardness among species. It features a reddish tan color and has a distinctive glow that creates an inviting atmosphere in rooms near and far. Better yet, changes due to sunlight exposure are minimal with Red Oak, ensuring a bright and beautiful floor for years to come.
This product is proudly finished in the USA.
- Thickness: 1/2 in.
- Width: 5 in.
- Installation Type: Nail, Glue, Nail with Glue Assist, Edge Glue
- Veneer Thickness: 3mm
- Residential Warranty: 100 year
- Light Commercial Warranty: 5 year
- GreenGuard Gold Certified
- Pad Recommended
- Factory finished with our most durable premium aluminum oxide fortified finish.
- Excellent resistance to stains, scuffs, and scratches.
- Backed by a 100-year transferable warranty.
Engineered Hardwood Advantages:
- REAL hardwood veneer with a plywood core.
- Dimensionally stable and resistant to humidity and moisture changes. - Great for any level of the home, including basements. With plywood engineered products, real wood veneer layers are stacked on one another, with the grain of the adjacent layers oriented perpendicular to each other. Because wood expands and contracts in the direction of the grain, one layer stabilizes the next, resulting in a product that is less susceptible to the effects of moisture and temperature change.
With fewer plank seams interrupting the pattern, wide-plank floors create a luxurious, open feeling that can make your space seem larger. A wide-plank offers even more space for the beautiful natural grain pattern of hardwood to shine. Or choose stylish spill-protection with wide-plank floors in laminate and water-proof options.
This product can expose you to chemicals including wood dust, which is known to the State of California to cause cancer. Drilling, sawing, sanding or machining wood products can expose you to wood dust. Avoid inhaling wood dust or use a dust mask or other safeguards for personal protection. For more information go to www.P65Warnings.ca.gov/wood.
Provide the email address associated with your account and if that account exists you will receive an email to reset your password.