Save up to 20%. Shop Now
No Interest Financing until 2023. Learn More
Picture it! Floor Visualizer. Transform Now
OPEN until 5:00 pm.
1065 Edwards Ferry Road NE
Leesburg, VA, 20176
View Store Details
has been added to your favorites
Saved to Favorites!
5/8 in. x 7.5 in. Barcelona White Oak Engineered Hardwood Flooring
100 Year Warranty
The StyleLife Collection by Bellawood Artisan is everything you want in a floor - and more. Capturing the elegance of European design, each engineered White Oak Hardwood floor features a 4mm thick, real wood veneer - and a light wire-brushed texture for timeless character. With extra-long board lengths, your beautiful floors will have less interruption of the exquisite variation in the wood tone and character. From uplifting light tones to deep rich stains, the 7 1/2-inch wide planks are equally bold and beautiful for a refined sense of style.
Length: 15" - 95.5"
Average Length: 59"
- Elevate your style! This floor is suitable for application on walls.
- Superior strength and stability
- 7-1/2" wide planks
- Plywood core with 4mm veneer
- Float, glue, or nail installation
- Nail-down, glue-down, or edge-glue and float.
- Store flooring flat for 48 hours in its original packaging at room temperature.
- Must be installed over a clean, stable, flat, smooth, and dry surface.
- Moisture barrier is required for installations over concrete.
- For a more natural look, mix planks well when installing.
- Factory finished with our most durable premium aluminum oxide fortified finish.
- Excellent resistance to stains, scuffs, and scratches.
- Backed by a 100-year transferable warranty.
Bellawood Artisan hardwood floors offer our most exclusive styles and designs. The natural beauty and distinct characteristics of each Bellawood Artisan floor will be further enhanced with use, making it truly unique to your home and lifestyle. Subtle textures, a wide selection of colors, and design-inspired finishes enhance and highlight the natural beauty and warmth of wood.
About Engineered Flooring:
Engineered flooring consists of real hardwood layers with either a plywood, medium-density fiberboard (MDF) or lumber core. It's extremely stable, which means it's the perfect floor for any level of the home.
With plywood engineered products, real wood veneer layers are stacked on one another, with the grain of the adjacent layers oriented perpendicular to each other. Because wood expands and contracts in the direction of the grain, one layer stabilizes the next, resulting in a product that is less susceptible to the effects of moisture and temperature change.
Due to its construction, all engineered flooring is more resistant to seasonal changes.
Entryways, kitchens, and bathrooms are destined for spills and messes. The floors in your home's high traffic areas need to be able to withstand almost anything. But you don't have to sacrifice style to get the waterproof features you need.
This product can expose you to chemicals including wood dust, which is known to the State of California to cause cancer. Drilling, sawing, sanding or machining wood products can expose you to wood dust. Avoid inhaling wood dust or use a dust mask or other safeguards for personal protection. For more information go to www.P65Warnings.ca.gov/wood.