Take a picture with your phone to see your space transformed.
Bellawood Artisan 5/8 in. Vienna White Oak Engineered Hardwood Flooring 7.5 in. Wide
- 5/8 in. Thick
- 7.5 in. Wide
- Nail, Glue, Nail with Glue Assist, Edge-Glue Float Installation
About Vienna White Oak Wirebrushed Engineered Hardwood
5/8 in. Vienna White Oak Engineered Hardwood Flooring 7.5 in. Wide
100 Year Warranty
The StyleLife Collection by Bellawood Artisan is everything you want in a floor - and more. Capturing the elegance of European design, each engineered White Oak Hardwood floor features a 4mm thick, real wood veneer - and a light wire-brushed texture for a timeless character. With extra-long board lengths, your beautiful floors will have less interruption in the exquisite natural variation in the wood tone and character. From uplifting light tones to deep rich stains, the 7.5 in. wide planks are equally bold and beautiful for a refined sense of style.
Length: 15" - 95.5"
Average Length: 59"
- Thickness: 5/8 in.
- Width: 7.5 in.
- Installation Type: Nail, Glue, Nail with Glue Assist, Edge-Glue Float
- Veneer Thickness: 4mm
- Residential Warranty: 100 year transferable
- Light Commercial Warranty: 5 year
- GreenGuard Gold Certified
- Pad Recommended
- Store flooring flat for 48 hours in its original packaging at room temperature.
- Must be installed over a clean, stable, flat, smooth, and dry surface.
- Moisture barrier is required for installations over concrete.
- For a more natural look, mix planks well when installing.
- Factory finished with our most durable premium aluminum oxide fortified finish.
- Excellent resistance to stains, scuffs, and scratches.
- Backed by a 100-year transferable warranty.
Bellawood Artisan hardwood floors offer our most exclusive styles and designs. The natural beauty and distinct characteristics of each Bellawood Artisan floor will be further enhanced with use, making it truly unique to your home and lifestyle. Subtle textures, a wide selection of colors, and design-inspired finishes enhance and highlight the natural beauty and warmth of wood.
About Engineered Flooring:
Engineered flooring consists of REAL hardwood layers with either a plywood, medium-density fiberboard (MDF), or lumber core. It's extremely stable, which means it's the perfect floor for any level of the home!
With plywood engineered products, real wood veneer layers are stacked on one another, with the grain of the adjacent layers oriented perpendicular to each other. Because wood expands and contracts in the direction of the grain, one layer stabilizes the next, resulting in a product that is less susceptible to the effects of moisture and temperature change.
Due to its construction, all engineered flooring is more resistant to seasonal changes.
What is Character Grade? Character grade floors showcase more of the wood's natural characteristics. Variations in tones and color, small knots, variations in grain pattern, and even mineral streaks help highlight each wood species' unique characteristics.