Take a picture with your phone to see your space transformed.
Bellawood Artisan 3/4 in. White Oak Reserve Engineered Hardwood Floor 10.25 in. Wide
About White Oak Reserve Engineered Hardwood
3/4 in. White Oak Reserve Engineered Hardwood Floor 10.25 in. Wide
100 Year Warranty
Bellawood Artisan hardwood floors offer our most exclusive styles and designs. The natural beauty and distinct characteristics of each Bellawood Artisan floor will be further enhanced with use, making it truly unique to your home and lifestyle. Subtle textures, a wide selection of colors, and design-inspired finishes enhance and highlight the natural beauty and warmth of wood.
- Thickness: 3/4 in.
- Width: 10.236 in.
- Installation Type: Nail, Glue, Nail with Glue Assist, Edge-Glue Float, Glue and Tension
- Veneer Thickness: 6mm
- Residential Warranty: 100-year transferable
- Light Commercial Warranty: 5-year
- GreenGuard Gold Certified
- Pad Recommended
- Factory finished with our most durable premium aluminum oxide fortified finish
- Excellent resistance to stains, scuffs, and scratches
- Backed by a 100-year transferable warranty
About Engineered Flooring
Engineered flooring consists of real hardwood layers with either a plywood, medium-density fiberboard (MDF), or lumber core. It's extremely stable, which means it's the perfect floor for any level of the home.
With plywood engineered products, real wood veneer layers are stacked on one another, with the grain of the adjacent layers oriented perpendicular to each other. Because wood expands and contracts in the direction of the grain, one layer stabilizes the next, resulting in a product that is less susceptible to the effects of moisture and temperature change.
Due to its construction, all engineered flooring is more resistant to seasonal changes.