Take a picture with your phone to see your space transformed.
Bellawood 5/8 in. Platinum Coast White Oak Distressed Engineered Hardwood Flooring 9.5 in. Wide
- 5/8 in. Thick
- 9.5 in. Wide
- Nail, Glue, Nail with Glue Assist
About Platinum Coast White Oak Distressed Engineered Hardwood
5/8 in. Platinum Coast White Oak Distressed Engineered Hardwood Flooring 9.5 in. Wide
100 Year Warranty
From Bellawood Artisan's Destinations Collection, Platinum Coast White Oak engineered hardwood flooring answers the call for a timeless, authentic hardwood presence, with light caramel and toffee coloring and its natural oak graining and texture. Expansive 9.5 in. planks bring an updated designer touch to this classic look for eye-catching style. This floor is crafted for style and strength and its engineered construction allows it to be installed on any level of the home.
- Thickness: 5/8 in.
- Width: 9.5 in.
- Installation Type: Nail, Glue, Nail with Glue Assist
- Veneer Thickness: 4mm
- Residential Warranty: 100 year transferable
- Light Commercial Warranty: 5 year
- FloorScore Certified
- Pad Recommended
- Store flooring flat for 48 hours in its original packaging at room temperature.
- Must be installed over a clean, stable, flat, smooth, and dry surface.
- Moisture barrier is required for installations over concrete.
- For a more natural look, mix planks well when installing.
- Factory finished with our most durable premium aluminum oxide fortified finish.
- Excellent resistance to stains, scuffs, and scratches.
- Backed by a 100-year transferable warranty.
About Engineered Flooring:
Engineered flooring consists of real hardwood layers with either a plywood, medium-density fiberboard (MDF), or lumber core. It's extremely stable, which means it's the perfect floor for any level of the home.
With plywood engineered products, real wood veneer layers are stacked on one another, with the grain of the adjacent layers oriented perpendicular to each other. Because wood expands and contracts in the direction of the grain, one layer stabilizes the next, resulting in a product that is less susceptible to the effects of moisture and temperature change.
Due to its construction, all engineered flooring is more resistant to seasonal changes.