See how it will look in your home with up to 4 FREE Samples
Need Help? Click to Call Us
Schedule a FREE installation estimate today
Not Sure? Get Free Samples
Need Help? Call a Flooring Expert today at 1-800-227-4036
Check out the Future of Flooring | Shop Waterproof Hybrid Resilient Flooring
*Indicates required fields
Create a Pro Account
Opens today at 11:00 am.
1065 Edwards Ferry Road NE
Leesburg, VA, 20176
View Store Details
has been added to your favorites
5/8 in. Ocean Cape White Oak Distressed Engineered Hardwood Flooring 9.5 in. Wide
100 Year Warranty
With fine, natural graining and neutral taupe colors, Ocean Cape White Oak, from Bellawood Artisan's Destinations Collection, creates an air of relaxed luxury. Designer 9.5 in. wide planks add stylish flair, giving this classic look a modern update. This engineered hardwood flooring features a real oak wood layer of 4mm, crafted for strength and durability. It can be installed on any level of the home.
- Thickness: 1/2 in.
- Width: 9.5 in.
- Installation Type: Nail, Glue, Nail with Glue Assist
- Veneer Thickness: 4mm
- Residential Warranty: 100 year transferable
- Light Commercial Warranty: 5 year
- FloorScore Certified
- Pad Recommended
- Store flooring flat for 48 hours in its original packaging at room temperature.
- Must be installed over a clean, stable, flat, smooth, and dry surface.
- Moisture barrier is required for installations over concrete.
- For a more natural look, mix planks well when installing.
- Factory finished with our most durable premium aluminum oxide fortified finish.
- Excellent resistance to stains, scuffs, and scratches.
- Backed by a 100-year transferable warranty.
About Engineered Flooring:
Engineered flooring consists of real hardwood layers with either a plywood, medium-density fiberboard (MDF), or lumber core. It's extremely stable, which means it's the perfect floor for any level of the home.
With plywood engineered products, real wood veneer layers are stacked on one another, with the grain of the adjacent layers oriented perpendicular to each other. Because wood expands and contracts in the direction of the grain, one layer stabilizes the next, resulting in a product that is less susceptible to the effects of moisture and temperature change.
Due to its construction, all engineered flooring is more resistant to seasonal changes.
Learn more about Engineered hardwood flooring with our Buying Guide
This product can expose you to chemicals including wood dust, which is known to the State of California to cause cancer. Drilling, sawing, sanding or machining wood products can expose you to wood dust. Avoid inhaling wood dust or use a dust mask or other safeguards for personal protection. For more information go to www.P65Warnings.ca.gov/wood.
Choose Favorites List(s)
Provide the email address associated with your account and if that account exists you will receive an email to reset your password.