Take a picture with your phone to see your space transformed.
AquaSeal 8mm Burgess Gray Brick 24 Hour Water-Resistant Laminate Flooring 11.5 in. Wide x 46.57 in. Long
About Burgess Grey Brick
8mm Burgess Gray Brick 24 Hour Water-Resistant Laminate Flooring 11.5 in. Wide x 46.57 in. Long
Capturing the on-trend look of sleek and variable width tile, Burgess Gray Brick water resistant laminate from AquaSeal offers a worry-free way to update any room of your home. Featuring clean lines and cool gray hues, it lends visual contrast while offering a neutral shade that compliments any decor style. And its large planks install quickly and easily.
AquaSeal 24 offers the authentic tile, stone, and hardwood looks, easy installation, and the durability that laminate flooring is known for, with extra water protection. Its innovative locking technology prevents liquids from seeping between the planks, protecting your floor from everyday spills and accidents for up to 24 hours. And, thanks to its protective wear layer, AquaSeal laminate floors are resistant to scratches and gouges, making them a great solution for busy families and large pets.
AquaSeal 24 laminate floors can occasionally be wet mopped, steam mopped, and jet mopped. When installed with flexible silicone sealant around the room perimeter, they make a great flooring choice for high moisture areas like bathrooms, kitchens, and laundry rooms.
- Elevate your style! This flooring is compatible with wall applications
- Up to 24 hours of water protection from common household spills
- AC Rating: 5
- Stands up to scuffs and scrapes from heavy foot traffic, even kids and pets
- Thickness: 8mm
- Width: 11.5 in.
- Length: 46.57 in.
- Limited Lifetime Residential Warranty
- 10-year Light Commercial Warranty
- FloorScore Certified
- Easy Click Installation
- Easy click; no glue or nails needed
- For high moisture areas, use 100% flexible silicone sealant and backer-rod
- Must be installed over a clean, stable, flat, smooth, and dry surface
- Moisture barrier is required for installations over concrete
- For a more natural look, mix planks well when installing
Please note this product does not have attached padding
LL Flooring recommends the use of Bellawood Platinum, Quiet Walk, or the Eco Silent Sound underlayment. These quality underlayments offer the best joint and seam support while ensuring superior thermal insulation and sound reduction qualities. These properties are highly recommended for use with condominium associations, project planners, and building specifiers.