Take a picture with your phone to see your space transformed.
AquaSeal 7mm w/pad Moselle River Maple Engineered Hardwood WaterResistant Flooring 7.48in Wide
- These natural Moselle River maple planks add a refreshed look to a variety of spaces
- Water resistant engineered hardwood flooring stands up to daily wear and tear leaving you with time to clean up spills
About Moselle River Maple Water Resistant Engineered
7mm w/pad Moselle River Maple Engineered Hardwood WaterResistant Flooring 7.48in Wide
50 Year Warranty
Whether at home or in the office, this Moselle River maple flooring will brighten and refresh any space. With a medium brown tone and smooth clear finish, these exquisite floorboards bring an organic touch that is sure to impress. The natural grain of these maple wooden planks will create a rustic ambiance when set against simple white walls.
Made with a stone plastic composite core (SPC) and scratch-resistant surface, this engineered hardwood flooring is sure to stand the test of time. These resilient boards are ideal for wet rooms including bathrooms and kitchens, giving you time to clean up spills.
You can enjoy engineered flooring on any level of your home—even in the basement. While some experienced DIYers might tackle this installation on their own, we recommend hiring a professional for a quick-click installation. Mix up the planks before installation to showcase the natural variation and beauty of the hardwood. Although it comes with an attached pad, we recommend laying it over approved underlayment and moisture barrier for overall improved installation quality. Post-installation, maintaining your floor will involve a simple regimen of sweeping and occasional deep cleaning with Bellawood Cleaner. With regular maintenance, your new floors will stay beautiful and can last for many decades to come.
- Wood species: Maple
- Installation grade: Above Grade, On Grade, Below Grade
- Texture: Engineered Smooth
- Clear finish
- Width: 7.4 in.
- Thickness: 7mm w/pad
- Water-resistant rated for both wet and dry applications
- Durable SPC core
- Simple quick-click installation
- Backed by a 50-year limited residential and 15-year limited commercial warranty
- GreenGuard Gold Certified