Take a picture with your phone to see your space transformed.
AquaSeal 7mm w/pad Great Plains Oak Water-Resistant Engineered Hardwood Flooring 7.5 in. Wide
- This flooring embraces natural tones and works well with a Scandinavian aesthetic.
- It protects against water, so you have time to clean up spills.
About Great Plains Oak Engineered Hardwood
7mm w/pad Great Plains Oak Water-Resistant Engineered Hardwood Flooring 7.5 in. Wide
50 Year Warranty
Great Plains oak engineered hardwood flooring creates a simple Scandinavian-styled atmosphere. The whitewashed and natural hues provide a calming and inviting tone for every room in your home.
The water-resistant flooring offers water protection, giving you plenty of time to wipe up spills. This flooring is ideal for busy homes with children and pets due to its water-resistant features.
This flooring is suitable for installation on any level of your home. While some experienced DIYers can tackle this installation on their own, we recommend hiring a professional for this float or quick-click installation. Mix up the planks before installation to showcase the natural variation and beauty of the flooring. This flooring has a pad already attached, and we recommend laying it over an approved moisture-barrier for overall improved installation quality. Post-installation, maintaining your floor will involve a simple regimen of sweeping or vacuuming and wet or steam mopping for a deeper clean. With regular maintenance, your new floors will stay beautiful and can last for many decades to come.
- Texture: Smooth
- Installation grade: Above grade, on grade, below grade
- Width: 7.5 in.
- Length: 15-3/4 in. - 72 in.
- Thickness: 7 mm
- Installation type: Float; Easy-click installation
- Backed by a 50-year limited residential warranty or a 15-year limited commercial warranty
- Floor Score Certified
- GreenGuard Gold Certified