Take a picture with your phone to see your space transformed.
AquaSeal 7/16 in. Vindell White Oak Water-Resistant Quick Click Engineered Hardwood Flooring 10.67 in. Wide
Save $100 on every $1,000
- These planks feature saw marks and hand scraping for a distressed texture steeped in Old World charm.
- Enjoy water-resistant protection so you can tackle any bathroom splashes.
About Vindell White Oak Water Resistant Engineered Hardwood
7/16 in. Vindell White Oak Water-Resistant Quick Click Engineered Hardwood Flooring 10.67 in. Wide
50 Year Warranty
The wide planks of this white oak engineered hardwood flooring lend an airy, casual elegance to your home. And the generous length gives your interiors a more contemporary feel. With a natural allure and appeal, the warm oak coloring offers lovely variations on shades of coffee and cinnamon.
This engineered hardwood provides you with authentic hardwood graining and texture but enhanced with stronger support and water-resistant protection. These planks are supported from below with layers of plywood that lie cross-grained against one another and fused together for superior strength. The veneer of white oak is protected by a clear top layer that guards against abrasions and scratches.
This flooring can be installed on any level of your home. While an experienced DIYer could handle the click installation, we recommend hiring a professional installer. You can keep your floors looking their best with regular sweeping and cleaning with an approved cleaner such as Bellawood Floor Cleaner.
- Wood species: White Oak
- Installation grade: Above grade, on grade, below grade
- Texture: Distressed
- Width: 10.67 in.
- Overall thickness: 0.438 in. (+pad)
- Cutting edge 5G locking technology
- Dent- and scratch-resistant
- Installation type: LL Flooring-approved adhesive, click
- Backed by a 50-year residential warranty or a 5-year light commercial warranty