Take a picture with your phone to see your space transformed.
AquaSeal 12mm Orchard Oak Xtend 24 Hour Water-Resistant Laminate Flooring 9.13 in Wide x 46.6 in Long
About Orchard Oak Laminate Flooring
12mm Orchard Oak Xtend 24 Hour Water-Resistant Laminate Flooring 9.13 in Wide x 46.6 in Long
Orchard Oak is a stylish base of mild brown, with gentle, darker features such as subtle knotting, swirl character, and sawing effects – for a look so clean and natural it nearly hints at unfinished wood. Like the rest of the cutting-edge Xtend collection, the ultra-wide planks have an unmistakable wow factor. When using the exclusive hidden-end-seam installation to create 8-foot long planks, the combination can transform your floor into an impressive architectural feature of its own.
The quality of AquaSeal laminate flooring truly stands out when you see and touch the realistic beauty of hardwood, crafted with the most detailed grain texturing available (EIR) - giving a surface with remarkable saw marks, wire-brushing, and knotting.
This stylish, water-resistant laminate may be installed on any level, and in any room of the home.
The Xtend Series is the latest innovation in flooring from AquaSeal. With incomparable plank lengths up to eight feet through its revolutionary design and majestic plank width of 9 in., the stunning wood graining of the AquaSeal collection gives your space an elegant, stately presence, with a timeless appeal.
Exclusive to LL Flooring, AquaSeal Xtend features four-foot boards with advanced invisible seams, to present astonishing plank lengths of six and eight feet when installed. We may never think of laminate the same.
- Ultra-wide at 9 in.
- Three plank styles offer multiple combinations including a seamless 8' ultra-long look, and a 6' long look, with a pressed-bevel seam
- AquaSeal technology protects your floor from everyday spills and splashes for up to 24 hours
- Tight-locking joints help prevent water from seeping between planks
- Invisible joints OR visible joints
- Scratch-resistant and dent-resistant
- Smaller 48 in. box makes it easy to DIY. Put it in your pickup truck or even the trunk of your car
- Limited Lifetime Residential Warranty /10-year Commercial Warranty
- Looks & feels like real wood from premiere texture embossing (EIR)
- Easy Click Installation for reduced installation costs
- Elevate your style! This flooring product is suitable for shiplap/wood accent walls
- Extreme toughness: AC rating of 5/5 stands up to pets, shoes, even higher traffic commercial areas
- Sound Transmission Class 50: Widely acceptable on ground floor levels, single-family homes
- Sound transmission can be further improved with preference of underlayment
- Excellent commercial warranty for use offices, stores, restaurants
A Note about Underlayment & Padding
Underlayment improves comfort underfoot. It also helps conceal minor subfloor imperfections, reduces sound, and improves energy efficiency. LL Flooring recommends the use of our Bellawood Platinum underlayment or ECO Silent Sound underlayment. These quality underlayments will best support the joints while ensuring superior thermal insulation and sound reduction qualities, and are highly recommended for use with condominium associations, project planners, and building specifiers.