*Indicates required fields
Create a Pro Account
Flooring Questions? Call 1-800-227-4036
Opens today at 9:00 am.
1065 Edwards Ferry Road NE
Leesburg, VA, 20176
View Store Details
has been added to your favorites
Saved to Favorites!
3/4 in. Summer Harvest Hickory Solid Hardwood Flooring 4 in. Wide
50 Year Warranty
Colonial American homes were built with wooden floors that were sawn using basic hand-held tools. The hand-crafted workmanship that went into those floors can be found in Virginia Mill Works distressed floors.
Natural knots of up to 2" thick may be present giving this floor its beautiful and unique character.
- Species: Hickory
- Installation Grade: Above Grade, On Grade
- Texture: Distressed
- Thickness: 3/4 in.
- Width: 4 in.
- Length: 9 in. - 87 in.
- Residential Warranty: 50 year
- Light Commercial Warranty: No Warranty
- GreenGuard Gold Certified
- Installation Type: Nail, Glue, Nail with Glue Assist
About Distressed Flooring:
Distressed hardwood floors have a natural worn appearance. They look like floors from the days when floors were finished by hand. This Summer Harvest Hickory features a shallow, tight scrape with added heavy tool marks to highlight knots and other abundant character found in hickory.
- Nail-down or Glue-down* installation. (*Professional installation highly recommended for Glue-down applications, and only with approved glue.)
- Acclimate your flooring before installing. Follow your sales associate's instructions for your flooring type.
- Must be installed over a clean, stable, flat, smooth, and dry surface.
- For a more natural look, mix planks well when installing.
This product can expose you to chemicals including wood dust, which is known to the State of California to cause cancer. Drilling, sawing, sanding or machining wood products can expose you to wood dust. Avoid inhaling wood dust or use a dust mask or other safeguards for personal protection. For more information go to www.P65Warnings.ca.gov/wood. In addition, this product can expose you to chemicals including Toluene, which is known to the State of California to cause birth defects or other reproductive harm. For more information go to www.P65Warnings.ca.gov.
Provide the email address associated with your account and if that account exists you will receive an email to reset your password.