Need Help? Call 1-800-227-4036
*Indicates required fields
Create a Pro Account
Opens today at 9:00 am.
1065 Edwards Ferry Road NE
Leesburg, VA, 20176
View Store Details
has been added to your favorites
Saved to Favorites!
3/4 in. Paradise Valley Oak Solid Hardwood Flooring 5 in. Wide
50 Year Warranty
You'll feel right at home with Paradise Valley Oak prefinished hardwood as it embraces the authentic beauty of hardwood. The medium brown tones and golden highlights allow the natural oak grain to shine through for a warm and inviting atmosphere.
Reminiscent of the charming, handcrafted floors found in Colonial American homes, Virginia Mill Works hardwood flooring uniquely combines the look of old-world craftsmanship with modern design and finish. Each floor is a work of art, adding stylish character to any room in your home.
- Species: Red Oak
- Installation Grade: Above Grade, On Grade
- Texture: Wire Brushed
- Thickness: 3/4 in.
- Width: 5 in.
- Length: 8.25 in. - 84 in.
- Residential Warranty: 50 year
- Light Commercial Warranty: No Warranty
- FloorScore Certified
- Installation Type: Nail, Glue, Nail with Glue Assist
About Distressed Flooring:
Distressed hardwood floors have a natural worn appearance. They look like floors from the days when floors were finished by hand.
Please note this product is a nominal 3/4" thick, but due to its scraping process, the thickness may be as thin as 5/8" in the scraped areas.
What is "Rustic Grade?"
Rustic Grade has larger tight knots and the most color variation. Also referred to as #2 or Third grade. It is the perfect choice when character marks and contrasting appearance is desired.
- Nail-down or Glue-down* installation. (*Professional installation highly recommended for Glue-down applications, and only with approved glue.
- Acclimate your flooring before installing. Follow your sales associate's instructions for your flooring type.
- Must be installed over a clean, stable, flat, smooth, and dry surface.
- For a more natural look, mix planks well when installing.
This product can expose you to chemicals including wood dust, which is known to the State of California to cause cancer. Drilling, sawing, sanding or machining wood products can expose you to wood dust. Avoid inhaling wood dust or use a dust mask or other safeguards for personal protection. For more information go to www.P65Warnings.ca.gov/wood.
Provide the email address associated with your account and if that account exists you will receive an email to reset your password.