See how it will look in your home with up to 4 FREE Samples
Need Help? Click to Call Us
Schedule a FREE installation estimate today
Not Sure? Get Free Samples
Need Help? Call a Flooring Expert today at 1-800-227-4036
Check out the Future of Flooring | Shop Waterproof Hybrid Resilient Flooring
*Indicates required fields
Create a Pro Account
Opens today at 10:00 am.
1065 Edwards Ferry Road NE
Leesburg, VA, 20176
View Store Details
has been added to your favorites
Durock 1-1/4" Screws (600 count)
DUROCK Screws are high-quality, corrosion-resistant fasteners specially designed for attaching various types of backerboards and underlayments to wood or steel framing members.
- Can be used for interior and exterior applications.
- Corrosion-resistant coating. Designed to resist 1500+ hours of salt-spray testing before developing 5% red rust (per ASTM B117).
- The RECEX Robertson/Phillips combo drive produces a cling fit that reduces driving effort, promotes faster driving and extends bit life.
- Features a large wafer-type head that provides exceptional holding power.
- Strip-out prevention ribs prevent pull through.
- Two thread designs are available: a coarse (hi-lo) thread design for wood framing and a self-drilling thread design for 14 to 20 gauge metal stud thicknesses.
- The blue color offers better visual contrast when fastening panels.
- Conveniently packaged for small and medium size installations in a clear and durable plastic jar that includes a square bit. The jars feature twist-on lids with handles and can easily be repurposed or recycled.
- Use minimum 4-amp or cordless screw gun capable of achieving 1500-2500 rpm.
- Bit compatibility: #2 square drive or Phillips #2 drive
- Apply screws 3/8" to 5/8" from edges of panels.
- Screw spacing is 8" o.c. for walls and floors and countertops, 6" o.c. for ceilings.
- Install screws with screw-heads flush with the panel surface. Do not countersink screws.
- Screws must be driven straight to assure optimal performance.
Provide the email address associated with your account and if that account exists you will receive an email to reset your password.