Dream Home 12 mm Cork Underlayment 2 ft. x 3 ft. Sheet 150 sqft.
LL Flooring offers our customers seamless order support from purchase to delivery. We can ship to your home or your business, into your home or touchless delivery into your garage. Learn More
12 mm Cork Underlayment 2 ft. x 3 ft. Sheet 150 sqft.
Dream Home 12mm Cork Underlayment - 150 square feet (2' x 3' pieces)
Features & Benefits:
- Reduces sound transmission from both the surface of a floor as well as through the floor to living spaces below
- Use under ceramic tile, stone, marble, glued wood flooring and floating floor systems
- Acts as a crack isolation membrane that resists transfer of stress cracks from subfloor through to flooring surfaces
- Reduces thermal transmission, increasing the effectiveness of floor heating systems
- Easy to install in both glue-down and looselay configurations
For LEED & Other Green Building Programs:
Natural cork products meet many of the key criteria of the organizations that promote and support green building initiatives. The use of Cork products in your project can help it qualify for credit points under the LEED GREEN BUILDING RATING SYSTEM in the following areas:
- MR 4.1 - 5% Recycled Content of total building materials (post consumer + _ of post industrial)
- MR 4.2 - 10% Recycled Content of total building materials (post consumer + _ of post industrial)
- MR 6 - Specifying rapidly renewable building materials for 5% of total building materials
- EQ 4.1 - Low Emitting Materials Adhesives & Sealants (Adhesives Specified meet SCAQMD Rule 1168)
Coverage: 150 sq ft / case Dimensions: 2" x 3" x 12mm
Acoustical Performance STC IIC R-Value**
With 6" cement slab 75 74 1.48
With 6" cement slab & suspended ceiling 89 88 1.48
Assoc. Floor Type - UnderlaySolid Hardwood, Solid Bamboo, Eng Bamboo, Eng Hardwood, Laminate, Wood Plank Tile
Assoc. Install Type - UnderlayOther Underlayment
Intended UsageResidential Applications, Light Commercial Applications
Square Foot Per Roll150 sq ft
Average Length24 in.
Box Weight104.67 lb.
Overall Thickness (Actual)12 mm
Overall Thickness (Nominal)12 mm
Pallet Weight837.36 lb.
Total Per Pallet6 EA