Take a picture with your phone to see your space transformed.
Builder's Pride 3/4 in. Natural Red Oak Solid Hardwood Flooring 2.25 in. Wide
- Red Oak
- 2.25 in. Wide
- 50 year Residential Warranty
About Red Oak Solid Hardwood
3/4 in. Natural Red Oak Solid Hardwood Flooring 2.25 in. Wide
50 Year Warranty
Red Oak is America's most popular wood floor choice.
It is the benchmark for strength, serving as the industry standard of hardness with a Janka hardness rating of 1,290. Its reddish-brown color tones give rooms of any style - from rustic to contemporary - a warm and cozy feeling.
Red Oak will retain its beauty through years of wear and is almost unaffected upon sunlight exposure.
About Builder's Pride:
Builder's Pride brings the beauty of a solid prefinished hardwood floor to your home. Beautiful flooring, easy to install, and with a 50-year warranty, these floors will amaze you for years.
What is Natural Grade?
Natural Grade has some color variation, mineral coloring, and small knots. It can also be referred to as #1 or 2nd grade.
- Nail-down or Glue-down* installation. (*Professional installation highly recommended for Glue-down applications, and only with approved glue.)
- Acclimate your flooring before installing. Follow your sales associate's instructions for your flooring type.
- Must be installed over a clean, stable, flat, smooth, and dry surface.
- For a more natural look, mix planks well when installing.
LL Flooring recommends the use of Bellawood Platinum, Bellawood Premium, Quiet Walk or Eco Silent Sound underlayment. These quality underlayments offer the best joint/seam support while ensuring superior thermal sound reduction qualities. These properties are highly recommended for use with condominium associations, project planners, and building specifiers.
As Seen on TV: HGTV House Hunters Renovation