See how it will look in your home with up to 4 FREE Samples
Need Help? Click to Call Us
Schedule a FREE installation estimate today
Not Sure? Get Free Samples
Need Help? Call a Flooring Expert today at 1-800-227-4036
Check out the Future of Flooring | Shop Waterproof Hybrid Resilient Flooring
*Indicates required fields
Create a Pro Account
Opens today at 10:00 am.
1065 Edwards Ferry Road NE
Leesburg, VA, 20176
View Store Details
has been added to your favorites
Order online now and pick up your floor in your local LL Flooring store. Learn More >
Builder's Pride brings the beauty of a solid prefinished hardwood floor to your home. Beautiful flooring, easy to install, and with a 50-year warranty, these floors will amaze you for years. Live comfortably in your home and increase its value with the rich shades of the Builder's Pride Collection.
- Species: Hevea
- Installation Grade: Above Grade, On Grade
- Texture: Smooth
- Thickness: 3/4 in.
- Width: 3.5 in.
- Length: 11.8 in. - 39.3 in.
- Residential Warranty: 50 years
- GreenGuard Gold Certified
- Installation Type: Nail, Glue, Nail with Glue Assist
- Professional installation highly recommended for Glue-down applications, and only with approved glue.
- Acclimate your flooring before installing
- Follow your sales associate's instructions for your flooring type
- Must be installed over a clean, stable, flat, smooth, and dry surface
- For a more natural look, mix planks well when installing
A Note About Underlayments
LL Flooring recommends the use of Bellawood Platinum, Bellawood Premium, Quiet Walk, or Eco Silent Sound underlayment. These quality underlayments offer the best joint and seam support while ensuring superior thermal and sound reduction qualities. These properties are highly recommended for use with condominium associations, project planners, and building specifiers.
Learn more about Solid Hardwood flooring with our Buying Guide
This product can expose you to chemicals including wood dust, which is known to the State of California to cause cancer. Drilling, sawing, sanding or machining wood products can expose you to wood dust. Avoid inhaling wood dust or use a dust mask or other safeguards for personal protection. For more information go to www.P65Warnings.ca.gov/wood.
Provide the email address associated with your account and if that account exists you will receive an email to reset your password.