See how it will look in your home with up to 4 FREE Samples
Need Help? Click to Call Us
Schedule a FREE installation estimate today
Not Sure? Get Free Samples
Need Help? Call a Flooring Expert today at 1-800-227-4036
Check out the Future of Flooring | Shop Waterproof Hybrid Resilient Flooring
*Indicates required fields
Create a Pro Account
Opens today at 11:00 am.
1065 Edwards Ferry Road NE
Leesburg, VA, 20176
View Store Details
has been added to your favorites
3/4 in. Warm Spice Oak Solid Hardwood Flooring 3.25 in. Wide
50 Year Warranty
Whether your style is formal or casual, Warm Spice Oak is a versatile choice that is a worthy investment for any home. Crafted from solid and durable oak, featuring prominent graining and medium caramel tones, the style spans generations, and stands the test of time.
- Species: Red Oak
- Installation Grade: Above Grade, On Grade
- Texture: Smooth
- Red Oak is America's most popular wood floor choice
- Red Oak will retain its beauty through years of wear and is almost unaffected upon sunlight exposure
- Thickness: 3/4 in.
- Width: 3.25 in.
- Length: 8.25 in. - 84 in.
- FloorScore Certified
- Residential Warranty: 50 year
- Light Commercial Warranty: No Warranty
- Installation Type: Nail, Glue, Nail with Glue Assisit
It is the benchmark for strength serving as the industry standard of hardness with a Janka hardness rating of 1290. Its reddish-brown color tones give rooms of any style - from rustic to contemporary - a warm and cozy feeling.
Red Oak will retain its beauty through years of wear and is almost unaffected upon sunlight exposure.
About Builder's Pride:
The desire to return to a more relaxed way of living has inspired many to embrace the beauty of their surroundings. It is this same desire that is the inspiration behind Builder's Pride's line of stained pre-finished floors. These solid hardwood floors come with a 50-year warranty to ensure you'll enjoy your floors for years to come.
- Nail-down or Glue-down* installation. (*Professional installation highly recommended for Glue-down applications, and only with approved glue.)
- Acclimate your flooring before installing. Follow your sales associate's instructions for your flooring type.
- Must be installed over a clean, stable, flat, smooth, and dry surface.
- For a more natural look, mix planks well when installing.
Learn more about Solid Hardwood flooring with our Buying Guide
This product can expose you to chemicals including wood dust, which is known to the State of California to cause cancer. Drilling, sawing, sanding or machining wood products can expose you to wood dust. Avoid inhaling wood dust or use a dust mask or other safeguards for personal protection. For more information go to www.P65Warnings.ca.gov/wood.
Choose Favorites List(s)
Provide the email address associated with your account and if that account exists you will receive an email to reset your password.