Need Help? Call 1-800-227-4036
*Indicates required fields
Create a Pro Account
Opens today at 9:00 am.
1065 Edwards Ferry Road NE
Leesburg, VA, 20176
View Store Details
has been added to your favorites
Saved to Favorites!
3/4 in. Red Oak Solid Hardwood Flooring 3.25 in. Wide
50 Year Warranty
Red Oak is America's most popular wood floor choice. It is the benchmark for strength serving as the industry standard of hardness with a Janka hardness rating of 1,290. Its reddish-brown color tones give rooms of any style - from rustic to contemporary - a warm and cozy feeling. Red Oak will retain its beauty through years of wear and is almost unaffected upon sunlight exposure.
About Builder's Pride
Builder's Pride brings the beauty of a solid prefinished hardwood floor to your home. Beautiful flooring, easy to install, and with a 50-year warranty, these floors will amaze you for years.
- Species: Red Oak
- Installation Grade: Above Grade, On Grade
- Texture: Smooth
- Thickness: 3/4 in.
- Width: 3.25 in.
- Length: 8.25 in. - 84 in.
- Residential Warranty: 50 years
- FloorScore Certified
- Installation Type: Nail, Glue, Nail with Glue Assist
What is Natural Grade?
Natural Grade has some color variation, mineral coloring, and small knots. It can also be referred to as #1 or 2nd grade.
- Nail-down or Glue-down* installation. (*Professional installation highly recommended for Glue-down applications, and only with approved glue.)
- Acclimate your flooring before installing. Follow your sales associate?s instructions for your flooring type
- Must be installed over a clean, stable, flat, smooth, and dry surface
- For a more natural look, mix planks well when installing
As Seen on TV: HGTV House Hunters Renovation
This product can expose you to chemicals including wood dust, which is known to the State of California to cause cancer. Drilling, sawing, sanding or machining wood products can expose you to wood dust. Avoid inhaling wood dust or use a dust mask or other safeguards for personal protection. For more information go to www.P65Warnings.ca.gov/wood.
Provide the email address associated with your account and if that account exists you will receive an email to reset your password.