Need Help? Call 1-800-227-4036
*Indicates required fields
Create a Pro Account
OPEN until 6:00 pm.
1065 Edwards Ferry Road NE
Leesburg, VA, 20176
View Store Details
has been added to your favorites
Saved to Favorites!
3/4 in. Butterscotch Oak Solid Hardwood Flooring 3.25 in. Wide
50 Year Warranty
Live comfortably in your home and increase its value with the rich shades of the Builder's Pride Collection.
About Builder's Pride:
Builder's Pride brings the beauty of a solid prefinished hardwood floor to your home. Beautiful flooring, easy to install and with a 50 Year warranty so these floors will amaze you for years.
- Species: Red Oak
- Installation Grade: Above Grade, On Grade
- Texture: Smooth
- Thickness: 3/4 in.
- Width: 3.25 in.
- Length: 8.25 in. - 84 in.
- Residential Warranty: 50 year
- Light Commercial Warranty: No Warranty
- FloorScore Certified
- Installation Type: Nail, Glue, Nail with Glue Assist
- Nail-down or Glue-down* installation. (*Professional installation highly recommended for Glue-down applications, and only with approved glue.)
- Acclimate your flooring before installing. Follow your sales associate's instructions for your flooring type
- Must be installed over a clean, stable, flat, smooth, and dry surface
- For a more natural look, mix planks well when installing
Please note this product does not include attached padding.
LL Flooring recommends the use of Bellawood Platinum, Bellawood Premium, Quiet Walk or the Eco Silent Sound underlayment. These quality underlayments offer best joint/seam support while ensuring superior thermal sound reduction qualities, these properties are highly recommended for use with condominium associations, project planners and building specifiers.
Let LL Flooring arrange your installation for you. Use our online chat, call your local showroom, or visit the Installation page to request an assessment from an LL Independent Contractor.
This product can expose you to chemicals including wood dust, which is known to the State of California to cause cancer. Drilling, sawing, sanding or machining wood products can expose you to wood dust. Avoid inhaling wood dust or use a dust mask or other safeguards for personal protection. For more information go to www.P65Warnings.ca.gov/wood.
Provide the email address associated with your account and if that account exists you will receive an email to reset your password.