See how it will look in your home with up to 4 FREE Samples
Need Help? Click to Call Us
Schedule a FREE installation estimate today
Not Sure? Get Free Samples
Need Help? Call a Flooring Expert today at 1-800-227-4036
Check out the Future of Flooring | Shop Waterproof Hybrid Resilient Flooring
*Indicates required fields
Create a Pro Account
Opens today at 9:00 am.
1065 Edwards Ferry Rd NE
LEESBURG, VA, 20176
View Store Details
has been added to your favorites
3/4 in. Slate Oak Solid Hardwood Flooring 5 in. Wide
50 Year Warranty
Bruce has been trusted by the Pros for over 100 years, available in select stores for purchase and viewing. Bruce® solid hardwood is made in the USA with the finest craftsmanship, and sourced mostly from the Appalachian region (hardwood there is prized for its stability, consistent color, and refined grain). Many homeowners are drawn to Bruce® solid hardwood for its endurance, the value it adds, and of course, how amazing it looks in their homes.
- Species: Red Oak
- Installation Grade: Above Grade, On Grade
- Texture: Smooth
- Made in the USA
- Thickness: 3/4 in.
- Width: 5 in.
- Length: 8.25 in. - 84 in.
- Residential Warranty: 50-year
- FloorScore Certified
- Installation Type: Nail, Glue, Nail with Glue Assist
- *Professional installation highly recommended for Glue-down applications, and only with approved glue.)
- Acclimate your flooring before installing
- Follow your sales associate's instructions for your flooring type
- Must be installed over a clean, stable, flat, smooth, and dry surface
- For a more natural look, mix planks well when installing
Learn more about Solid Hardwood flooring with our Buying Guide
This product can expose you to chemicals including wood dust, which is known to the State of California to cause cancer. Drilling, sawing, sanding or machining wood products can expose you to wood dust. Avoid inhaling wood dust or use a dust mask or other safeguards for personal protection. For more information go to www.P65Warnings.ca.gov/wood.
Choose Favorites List(s)
Provide the email address associated with your account and if that account exists you will receive an email to reset your password.