Take a picture with your phone to see your space transformed.
Bruce 3/4 in. Mocha Oak Solid Hardwood Flooring 3.25 in. Wide
Save 10% when you use promo code SAVE10 at checkout.
- Red Oak
- 3.25 in. Wide
- 50 year Residential Warranty
About Mocha Oak Solid Hardwood
3/4 in. Mocha Oak Solid Hardwood Flooring 3.25 in. Wide
50 Year Warranty
Deep, distinguished brown oak, with refined graining and a smooth, matte texture. The natural appeal and rich color make Bruce Mocha Oak a versatile style choice to add distinct character to any decor - from traditional to sleek executive. This floor is a natural, authentic flooring choice and is available in multiple plank widths. Enjoy lasting durability with a 50-Year Limited Residential Warranty
Bruce has been trusted by the Pros for over 100 years, available in select stores for purchase and viewing. Bruce® solid hardwood is made in the USA with the finest craftsmanship, and sourced mostly from the Appalachian region (hardwood there is prized for its stability, consistent color, and refined grain). Many homeowners are drawn to Bruce® solid hardwood for its endurance, the value it adds, and of course, how amazing it looks in their homes.Highlights:
- Species: Red Oak
- Installation Grade: Above Grade, On Grade
- Texture: Smooth
- Bruce has been trusted by the Pros for over 100 years
- Made in the USA
- Thickness: 3/4 in.
- Width: 3.25 in.
- Length: 8.25" - 84"
- Residential Warranty: 50 year
- Light Commercial Warranty: No Warranty
- FloorScore Certified
- Installation Type: Nail, Glue, Nail with Glue Assist Installation Tips
- *Professional installation highly recommended for Glue-down applications, and only with approved glue.)
- Acclimate your flooring before installing
- Follow your sales associate's instructions for your flooring type
- Must be installed over a clean, stable, flat, smooth, and dry surface
- For a more natural look, mix planks well when installing
Design or Layout StyleStraight Randomized
Edge ProfileTongue and Groove
Edge Typemicro bevel
Finish StainStained Finish
Installation AreasDry Areas
Installation GradeAbove Grade, On Grade
Installation TypeNail, Glue, Nail with Glue Assist
Radiant Heat CompatibleNo
Waste Allowance<=5 %
Average Length23 in.
Box Weight58.124 lb.
Maximum Plank Length84 in.
Minimum Plank Length8.25 in.
Overall Thickness (Nominal).75 in.
Warranties & Certifications
Heavy Commercial WarrantyNo Warranty
Light Commercial WarrantyNo Warranty
Residential Warranty50 Year Warranty
Floor Score Certification0000004655
This product can expose you to chemicals including wood dust, which is known to the State of California to cause cancer. Drilling, sawing, sanding or machining wood products can expose you to wood dust. Avoid inhaling wood dust or use a dust mask or other safeguards for personal protection. For more information go to www.P65Warnings.ca.gov/wood.