Opens today at 9:00 am.
1065 Edwards Ferry Road NE
Leesburg, VA, 20176
View Store Details
has been added to your favorites
Saved to Favorites!
15% off Laminate with promo code LAM15. Applies to new orders of Laminate flooring placed from June 2-15, 2021. Excludes Everyday Value items. Cannot be applied towards existing orders or previous sales. Applies to in-stock regularly priced product only. Cannot be combined with any other discounts or coupons including Pro Pricing.
12mm Eclipse Oak Xtend 24 Hour Water-Resistant Laminate Flooring 9.13 in Wide x 46.6 in Long
• Ultra-wide at 9”
•Three plank styles offer multiple combinations including a seamless 8’ ultra-long look and a 6’ long look with a pressed bevel seam
• AquaSeal technology protects your floor from everyday spills and splashes for up to 24 hours.
• Tight-locking joints help prevent water from seeping between planks
• Invisible joints OR visible joints
• Scratch-resistant and dent-resistant
• Smaller 48” box makes it easy to DIY. Put it in your pickup truck or even the trunk of your car.
• Limited lifetime residential warranty; 10-year commercial warranty.
The latest innovation in flooring from AquaSeal, the Xtend Series. With incomparable plank lengths up to eight feet through its revolutionary design, and majestic plank width of 9”, the stunning wood graining of this AquaSeal collection gives your space an elegant, stately presence, with a timeless appeal.
Exclusive to LL Flooring, AquaSeal Xtend features four-foot boards with advanced invisible seams, to present astonishing plank lengths of six and eight feet when installed. We may never think of laminate the same.
Eclipse Oak gives us luxurious wide planks with a warmer, more natural feel than many floors of a light gray base. Enhance the convivial, oak-like liveliness with brighter colors in décor and furnishings. Or in other rooms, accentuate its serene grayish tones with cooler accents such as blues, deep reds, or forest green.
The quality of this flooring truly stands out when you can see and touch the realistic beauty of hardwood, crafted with the most detailed grain texturing available (EIR) - giving a surface with remarkable saw marks, wire-brushing, and subtle knotting. Eclipse Oak captures this timeless style with a natural, low-variation character, which will not dominate a design with pronounced color and character contrasts.
This gorgeous, water-resistant laminate may be installed on any level, and in any room of the home.
- Looks & feels like real wood from premiere texture embossing (EIR)
- Easy Click Installation for reduced installation costs
- Elevate your style! This flooring product is suitable for shiplap/wood accent walls
- Exclusive XTend seams can be visible, or hidden – giving options of 4’, 6’ and 8’ boards
- Tight-locking joints help prevent water from seeping between planks
- Extreme toughness: AC rating of 5/5 stands up to pets, shoes, even higher traffic commercial areas
- Sound Transmission Class 50: Widely acceptable on ground floor levels, single family homes
- Sound transmission can be further improved with preference of underlayment
- Lifetime residential warranty
- Excellent commercial warranty for use offices, stores, restaurants
AquaSeal 24 is designed to replicate the natural grain, color, and texture of real hardwood - with extra water protection. Its innovative locking technology prevents liquids from seeping between the planks, protecting your floor from everyday spills and accidents for up to 24 hours. And, thanks to its protective wear layer, AquaSeal laminate floors are resistant to scratches and gouges, making them a great solution for busy families and large pets.
AquaSeal 24 laminate floors can occasionally be wet mopped, steam mopped and jet mopped. When installed with flexible silicone sealant around the room perimeter, they make a great flooring choice for high moisture areas like bathrooms, kitchens and laundry rooms.
About Laminate Flooring
Laminate flooring is easy to install, easy to maintain, and designed to replicate the natural color, grain, and texture of real hardwood. In addition to being remarkably realistic, laminate flooring is exceptionally durable - resistant to staining, scratches, wear, and fading. From high gloss to distressed surfaces, we offer the premiere selection of laminate styles. The technology used to create laminate flooring has improved significantly over the years, greatly enhancing the realistic wood look.
A Note about Underlayment & Padding
LL Flooring recommends the use of our Bellawood Premium underlayment or ECO Silent Sound underlayment. These quality underlayments will best support the joints while ensuring superior thermal sound reduction qualities and are highly recommended for use with condominium associations, project planners and building specifiers.
Learn all about your project now with an informative assessment, or let LL Flooring arrange the installation for you. Visit the nearest showroom, or call 844-455-3566 and ask for a project assessment from our Professional Independent Contractors.
This product can expose you to chemicals including wood dust, which is known to the State of California to cause cancer. Drilling, sawing, sanding or machining wood products can expose you to wood dust. Avoid inhaling wood dust or use a dust mask or other safeguards for personal protection. For more information go to www.P65Warnings.ca.gov/wood.