OPEN until 6:00 pm.
1065 Edwards Ferry Road NE
Leesburg, VA, 20176
View Store Details
has been added to your favorites
Saved to Favorites!
9/16 in. x 7.5 in. Whispering Wheat Oak Engineered Hardwood Flooring
50 Year Warranty
With organic knots and plentiful graining, Whispering Wheat Oak engineered hardwood is awash in laid back ambiance. Extra-wide 7-1/2" planks are delicately wirebrushed, enhancing the pale tones of cream, honey, and brown to deliver a trendsetting European look that lasts.
- Elevate your style! This floor is suitable for application on walls.
- Superior strength and stability
- Width: 7-1/2"
- Length: 18.7" - 74.8"
- Plywood core with 3mm veneer
- Nail-down, glue-down, or edge-glue float installation
- Suitable for radiant heat
- 50 Year Warranty
- 5 Year Light-Use Commercial Warranty
- Nail-down, glue-down, or edge-glue float.
- Store flooring flat for 48 hours in its original packaging at room temperature.
- Must be installed over a clean, stable, flat, smooth, and dry surface.
- Moisture barrier is required for installations over concrete.
- For a more natural look, mix planks well when installing.
About Virginia Mill Works:
Reminiscent of the beautiful, handcrafted floors found in Colonial American homes, Virginia Mill Works Distressed hardwood flooring fuses old-world craftsmanship with modern design and prefinishing. Backed by a 50-year warranty, each floor is a work of art, adding textured beauty to any room in your home.
About Distressed Flooring:
Wirebrushing is a distressing technique that gives floors a natural, time-worn appeal. It beautifully replicates the rippled appearance of a vintage, handcrafted floor.
About Engineered Flooring:
Engineered flooring consists of REAL hardwood layers with either a plywood, medium-density fiberboard (MDF) or lumber core.
With plywood engineered products, real wood veneer layers are stacked on one another, with the grain of the adjacent layers oriented perpendicular to each other. Because wood expands and contracts in the direction of the grain, one layer stabilizes the next, resulting in a product that is less susceptible to the effects of moisture and temperature change.
Due to its construction, all engineered flooring works well in any climate -including high-moisture or extremely dry areas.
This product can expose you to chemicals including wood dust, which is known to the State of California to cause cancer. Drilling, sawing, sanding or machining wood products can expose you to wood dust. Avoid inhaling wood dust or use a dust mask or other safeguards for personal protection. For more information go to www.P65Warnings.ca.gov/wood.