Opens today at 9:00 am.
1065 Edwards Ferry Road NE
Leesburg, VA, 20176
View Store Details
has been added to your favorites
Saved to Favorites!
9/16 in. x 7.5 in. Monterey Bay Hickory Engineered Hardwood Flooring
50 Year Warranty
About Virginia Mill Works:
Reminiscent of the beautiful, handcrafted floors found in Colonial American homes, Virginia Mill Works Distressed hardwood flooring fuses old-world craftsmanship with modern design and prefinishing. Backed by a 50-year warranty, each floor is a work of art, adding textured beauty to any room in your home.
- Elevate your style! This floor is suitable for application on walls.
- Superior strength and stability
- 7-1/2" wide planks
- Plywood core with 3mm veneer
- Float, glue or nail installation
- Suitable for radiant heat
- Backed with a 50 Year Warranty
- Nail-down, glue-down, or edge-glue and float.
- Store flooring flat for 48 hours in its original packaging at room temperature.
- Must be installed over a clean, stable, flat, smooth, and dry surface.
- Moisture barrier is required for installations over concrete.
- For a more natural look, mix planks well when installing.
About Distressed Flooring:
Distressing is a technique that gives floors a natural, time-worn appeal. It beautifully replicates the rippled appearance of a vintage, handcrafted floor.
About Engineered Flooring:
Engineered flooring consists of REAL hardwood layers with either a plywood, medium-density fiberboard (MDF) or lumber core. It's extremely stable, which means it's the perfect floor for any level of the home!
With plywood engineered products, real wood veneer layers are stacked on one another, with the grain of the adjacent layers oriented perpendicular to each other. Because wood expands and contracts in the direction of the grain, one layer stabilizes the next, resulting in a product that is less susceptible to the effects of moisture and temperature change.
This product can expose you to chemicals including wood dust, which is known to the State of California to cause cancer. Drilling, sawing, sanding or machining wood products can expose you to wood dust. Avoid inhaling wood dust or use a dust mask or other safeguards for personal protection. For more information go to www.P65Warnings.ca.gov/wood.