Opens today at 9:00 am.
1065 Edwards Ferry Road NE
Leesburg, VA, 20176
View Store Details
has been added to your favorites
Saved to Favorites!
Everyday Value items are priced at a competitively low price every day and are excluded from all coupons.
3/4 in. x 3.25 in. Gunstock Oak Solid Hardwood Flooring
30 Year Warranty
Red Oak is America's most popular wood floor choice. It is the benchmark for strength serving as the industry standard of hardness with a Janka hardness rating or 1,290. Its reddish-brown color tones give rooms of any style - from rustic to contemporary - a warm and cozy feeling. Red Oak will retain its beauty through years of wear and is almost unaffected upon sunlight exposure.
- 3/4" x 3-1/4" prefinished, solid hardwood
- Millrun grade oak
- Nail down installation
- Length: 8.25" - 84"
- 30 year warranty
- Nail-down or Glue-down* installation. (*Professional installation highly recommended for Glue-down applications, and only with approved glue.)
- Acclimate your flooring before installing. Follow your sales associate's instructions for your flooring type.
- Must be installed over a clean, stable, flat, smooth, and dry surface.
- For a more natural look, mix planks well when installing.
Mayflower prefinished hardwood floors offer beauty, durability, and affordability for every decor and budget. Backed by a 30 year warranty and available in a variety of textures, finishes, and stains, you'll find extraordinary value with Mayflower.
What is "Millrun Grade?"
Millrun Grade has some color variation, mineral coloring and small knots. It can also be referred to as Natural, 1st, or 2nd grade.
This product can expose you to chemicals including wood dust, which is known to the State of California to cause cancer. Drilling, sawing, sanding or machining wood products can expose you to wood dust. Avoid inhaling wood dust or use a dust mask or other safeguards for personal protection. For more information go to www.P65Warnings.ca.gov/wood.