OPEN until 6:00 pm.
1065 Edwards Ferry Road NE
Leesburg, VA, 20176
View Store Details
has been added to your favorites
Saved to Favorites!
12mm New Haven Harbor Oak Laminate Flooring
Dream Home laminate flooring. Easy to install, easy to maintain, and designed to replicate the natural color, grain, and texture of real hardwood.
New Haven Harbor Oak features a textured and distressed appearance for a beautiful rustic feel. The distinctive cocoa hues feature sleek graining for a sophisticated look.
Plus, the V-groove design and high gloss finish makes Dream Home laminates exceptionally durable and easy to install. These beautiful floors are engineered to resist scratches and stains while staying beautiful for years to come.
- Light cocoa color with the fine graining of EIR texture matching.
- Easy click installation
- 12mm V-groove laminate
- Length: 50.59"
- Stands up to scuffs and scrapes from heavy foot traffic, good choice for kids and pets
- Elevate your style! This floor is suitable for application on walls.
- Lifetime warranty
- Easy Click. No glue or nails needed.
- Store flooring flat for 48 hours in its original packaging at room temperature.
- Must be installed over a clean, stable, flat, smooth, and dry surface.
- Moisture barrier is required for installations over concrete.
- For a more natural look, mix planks well when installing.
*Please note this product does not have attached padding.
LL Flooring recommends the use of Bellawood Platinum, Bellawood Premium, Quiet Walk or the Eco Silent Sound underlayment. These quality underlayments offer best joint/seam support while ensuring superior thermal sound reduction qualities, these properties are highly recommended for use with condominium associations, project planners and building specifiers.
About Laminate Flooring
Laminate is an easy-to-install and easy-to-maintain floor that replicates the natural color, grain and texture of hardwood. Available in many styles, it clicks together with ease, and offers a versatile and affordable alternative. Laminate flooring is exceptionally durable and scratch resistant, making it ideal for high-traffic areas.
This product can expose you to chemicals including wood dust, which is known to the State of California to cause cancer. Drilling, sawing, sanding or machining wood products can expose you to wood dust. Avoid inhaling wood dust or use a dust mask or other safeguards for personal protection. For more information go to www.P65Warnings.ca.gov/wood.