Opens today at 9:00 am.
1065 Edwards Ferry Road NE
Leesburg, VA, 20176
View Store Details
has been added to your favorites
Saved to Favorites!
12mm+pad Select Red Oak Laminate
Dream Home - Select Red Oak laminate flooring.
- Looks and feels like real wood
- Stands up to scuffs and scrapes from heavy foot traffic, even kids and pets!
- 12mm V-Groove
- 3mm (1/8") pre-glued attached underlayment
- AC Rating: 4
- Lifetime warranty
- Easy click installation
- Store flooring flat for 48 hours in its original packaging at room temperature.
- Must be installed over a clean, stable, flat, smooth, and dry surface.
- Moisture barrier is required for installations over concrete.
- For a more natural look, mix planks well when installing.
- Please follow your installation instructions carefully
IF YOU CHOOSE TO USE ADDITIONAL PADDING:
Laminates having pre-attached padding can also be installed over an underlayment. When doing so, LL Flooring recommends the use of Bellawood Platinum, Bellawood Premium, Quiet Walk or the Eco Silent Sound underlayment. These quality underlayments offer best joint/seam support while ensuring superior thermal sound reduction qualities, these properties are highly recommended for use with condominium associations, project planners and building specifiers.
About Laminate Flooring
Laminate flooring is easy to install, easy to maintain, and designed to replicate the natural color, grain, and texture of real hardwood. In addition to being remarkably realistic, laminate flooring is exceptionally durable-resistant to staining, scratches, wear, and fading. From high gloss to distressed surfaces, we offer a wide range of all the latest trends. The technology used to create laminate flooring has improved significantly over the years, greatly enhancing the realistic wood look.
This product can expose you to chemicals including wood dust, which is known to the State of California to cause cancer. Drilling, sawing, sanding or machining wood products can expose you to wood dust. Avoid inhaling wood dust or use a dust mask or other safeguards for personal protection. For more information go to www.P65Warnings.ca.gov/wood.