has been added to your favorites
Saved to Favorites!
Everyday Value items are priced at a competitively low price every day and are excluded from all coupons.
7mm Graham Oak Laminate Flooring
30 Year Warranty
Your furniture speaks to your individual style and now your floors can too. Graham Oak from Dream Home is your opportunity to make a statement with an affordable and durable multi-strip laminate. This floor has beige, cream, and tan hues along with similar natural grains and knots that oak is known for.
- Elevate your style! This floor is suitable for application on walls.
- Looks and Feels like Real Wood
- Varied shades of brown and traditional oak graining
- Stands up to pets, kids and heavy foot traffic, including commercial use
- 7mm Bevel Edge
- AC Rating: 3
- 30 Year Warranty
- Easy Click Installation
- Store flooring flat for 48 hours in its original packaging at room temperature.
- Must be installed over a clean, stable, flat, smooth, and dry surface.
- Moisture barrier is required for installations over concrete.
- For a more natural look, mix planks well when installing.
- Please follow your installation instructions carefully
Please note this product does not have attached padding.
LL Flooring recommends the use of our Bellawood Premium underlayment or ECO Silent Sound underlayment. These quality underlayments will best support the joints while ensuring superior thermal sound reduction qualities and are highly recommended for use with condominium associations, project planners and building specifiers.
About Laminate Flooring
Laminate flooring is easy to install, easy to maintain, and designed to replicate the natural color, grain, and texture of real hardwood. In addition to being remarkably realistic, laminate flooring is exceptionally durable-resistant to staining, scratches, wear, and fading. From high gloss to distressed surfaces, we offer a wide range of all the latest trends. The technology used to create laminate flooring has improved significantly over the years, greatly enhancing the realistic wood look.
This product can expose you to chemicals including wood dust, which is known to the State of California to cause cancer. Drilling, sawing, sanding or machining wood products can expose you to wood dust. Avoid inhaling wood dust or use a dust mask or other safeguards for personal protection. For more information go to www.P65Warnings.ca.gov/wood.