Opens today at 11:00 am.
1065 Edwards Ferry Road NE
Leesburg, VA, 20176
View Store Details
has been added to your favorites
Saved to Favorites!
10mm Windmill Oak Laminate Flooring
30 Year Warranty
The fine lines, earthy knots and tasteful texture of hardwood comes alive with Windmill Oak, a stylishly laid-back laminate from Dream Home. Highlighting the natural look of reclaimed wood including the appearance of mixed-width boards in delicate hues of tan, taupe and gray, it provides a rustic complement to any home.
- Elevate your style! This floor is suitable for application on walls.
- Looks and Feels like Real Wood
- Stands up to pets, kids and heavy foot traffic, including commercial use
- The mixed width & length look provides a traditional feel of real wood
- AC Rating: 4
- 30 Year Warranty
- Easy Click Installation
- Radiant Heat Compatible
- Fold Down with Clip
- Store flooring flat for 48 hours in its original packaging at room temperature.
- Must be installed over a clean, stable, flat, smooth, and dry surface.
- Moisture barrier is required for installations over concrete.
- For a more natural look, mix planks well when installing.
- Please follow your installation instructions carefully
Please note this product does not have attached padding.
Lumber Liquidators recommends the use of our Bellawood Premium underlayment or ECO Silent Sound underlayment. These quality underlayments will best support the joints while ensuring superior thermal sound reduction qualities and are highly recommended for use with condominium associations, project planners and building specifiers.
About Laminate Flooring:
Laminate flooring is easy to install, easy to maintain, and designed to replicate the natural color, grain, and texture of real hardwood. In addition to being remarkably realistic, laminate flooring is exceptionally durable - resistant to staining, scratches, wear, and fading. From high gloss to distressed surfaces, we offer a wide range of all the latest trends. The technology used to create laminate flooring has improved significantly over the years, greatly enhancing the realistic wood look.
This product can expose you to chemicals including wood dust, which is known to the State of California to cause cancer. Drilling, sawing, sanding or machining wood products can expose you to wood dust. Avoid inhaling wood dust or use a dust mask or other safeguards for personal protection. For more information go to www.P65Warnings.ca.gov/wood. In addition, this product can expose you to chemicals including Methanol, which is known to the State of California to cause birth defects or other reproductive harm. For more information go to www.P65Warnings.ca.gov.