has been added to your favorites
Saved to Favorites!
6mm+pad Saint Germain Oak Rigid Vinyl Plank Flooring
This rigid vinyl plank (RVP) dark hardwood floor is the pinnacle of sophistication. It resembles real oak and features medium browns with silvery graining, creating the look of natural distressing. It is a contemporary update for any room.
CoreLuxe Engineered Vinyl Plank (EVP) combines the durability, comfort, and waterproof features of luxury vinyl plank (LVP) with an innovative rigid core that clicks together with ease, making it a great choice for DIYers. CoreLuxe stands up to heavy traffic, busy families, and pets. And, its no-fuss maintenance is as attractive as its authentic hardwood looks. CoreLuxe is ideal for any room-even bathrooms, kitchens, and basements - but for the best performance, choose CoreLuxe Ultra.
WHEN IT'S WATERPROOF, IT'S WORRY-PROOF
- High density IXPE attached pad (6mm total thickness includes floor plus pre-attached pad)
- Waterproof; wet-mopping and common household spills won't damage the floor
- Upgraded visuals with a 4-sided painted bevel for added realism.
- Enhanced wear layer protects against scratches, scuffs, and stains
- Solid polymer core provides the best stability
- Superior dent resistance; holds up best to heavy items like treadmills
- Designed to be floated with limited prep and no acclimation time needed (see instructions for details). Install right out of the box!
- Subtle wood textures
- Pattern Repeat: 6
- .5mm/20 mils wear layer
- Greenguard GOLD or FloorScore certified for indoor air quality
- Lifetime warranty
In support of healthy home environments, Tranquility and CoreLuxe vinyl flooring is phthalate-safe.
While many EVP products come with an attached pad, we recommend installation over an underlayment for optimal performance. Underlayment helps conceal minor subfloor imperfections, reduces sound, controls temperature and improves comfort underfoot.
Quick Installation Tip: Subfloor surface must be clean, flat, and dry. This flooring is suitable for installation over Hydronic Radiant heating systems provided that the heating element is not in direct contact with the product. Because of the wide array of systems on the market each with its own features and applications it is recommended that the user consult with the heating provider for best practices and installation methods.
It is the user's responsibility to confirm the suitability of any selected or existing radiant-heating system that will be used in conjunction with this flooring. Rugs placed over radiant heated flooring can increase the surface temperature in that area by 3- 5 degrees