Opens today at 9:00 am.
1065 Edwards Ferry Road NE
Leesburg, VA, 20176
View Store Details
has been added to your favorites
Saved to Favorites!
8mm Tobacco Road Acacia Rigid Vinyl Plank Flooring
CoreLuxe Engineered Vinyl Plank (EVP) combines the strength, comfort, and waterproof features of luxury vinyl plank (LVP) with an innovative rigid core that clicks together with ease, making it a great choice for DIYers. CoreLuxe stands up to heavy traffic, busy families, and pets. And, its no-fuss maintenance is as attractive as its authentic hardwood looks. CoreLuxe is ideal for any room-even bathrooms, kitchens, and basements - but for the best performance, choose CoreLuxe Ultra.
WHEN IT'S WATERPROOF, IT'S WORRY-PROOF
- Waterproof; wet-mopping and common household spills won't damage the floor
- Enhanced wear layer protects against scratches, scuffs, and stains
- Solid polymer core provides the best stability
- Superior dent resistance; holds up best to heavy items like treadmills
- Designed to be floated with limited prep and no acclimation time needed (see instructions for details). Install right out of the box!
- Distressed wood textures
- .7mm/28 mils wear layer
- Multi width and length for more authentic wood feel
- Twice the pattern repeat of normal vinyl for a more authentic look
- Greenguard GOLD or FloorScore certified for indoor air quality
- Lifetime warranty
-Multi Length: 24"- 48"
-Multi Width: 4.64", 6", 7.16"
In support of healthy home environments, Tranquility and CoreLuxe vinyl flooring is phthalate-safe.
A note on Underlayment
While many EVP products come with an attached pad, we recommend installation over an underlayment for optimal performance. Underlayment helps conceal minor subfloor imperfections, reduces sound, controls temperature and improves comfort underfoot.
It is the user's responsibility to confirm the suitability of any selected or existing radiant-heating system that will be used in conjunction with this flooring. Rugs placed over radiant heated flooring can increase the surface temperature in that area by 3 to 5 degrees