Opens today at 9:00 am.
1065 Edwards Ferry Road NE
Leesburg, VA, 20176
View Store Details
has been added to your favorites
Saved to Favorites!
7mm+pad Brazilian Cherry Rigid Vinyl Plank Flooring
CoreLuxe Engineered Vinyl Plank (EVP) combines the durability, comfort, and waterproof features of luxury vinyl plank (LVP) with an innovative rigid core that clicks together with ease, making it a great choice for DIYers. CoreLuxe stands up to heavy traffic, busy families, and pets. And, its no-fuss maintenance is as attractive as its authentic hardwood looks. CoreLuxe is ideal for any room-even bathrooms, kitchens, and basements - but for the best performance, choose CoreLuxe Ultra.
WHEN IT'S WATERPROOF, IT'S WORRY-PROOF
- Waterproof; wet-mopping and common household spills won't damage the floor
- Enhanced wear layer protects against scratches, scuffs, and stains
- Rigid stone-based core provides the best stability
- Thickest EVP with superior dent resistance; holds up best to heavy items like treadmills
- Designed to be floated with limited prep and no acclimation time needed (see instructions for details). Install right out of the box!
- .7mm/28 mils wear layer
- Authentic wood looks and texture
- Greenguard GOLD or FloorScore certified for indoor air quality
- Lifetime warranty
In support of healthy home environments, Tranquility and CoreLuxe vinyl flooring is phthalate-safe.
IF YOU CHOOSE TO USE ADDITIONAL PADDING:
EVP products having pre-attached padding can also be installed over an underlayment. When doing so, Lumber Liquidators recommends the use of Tranquility or Tranquility Ultra LVT underlayment. These quality underlayments offer best support and are highly recommended for use with condominium associations, project planners and building specifiers.
Quick Installation Tip: Subfloor surface must be clean, flat, and dry. This flooring is suitable for installation over Hydronic Radiant heating systems provided that the heating element is not in direct contact with the product. Because of the wide array of systems on the market each with its own features and applications it is recommended that the user consult with the heating provider for best practices and installation methods.
It is the user's responsibility to confirm the suitability of any selected or existing radiant-heating system that will be used in conjunction with this flooring. Rugs placed over radiant heated flooring can increase the surface temperature in that area by 3 to 5 degrees