Opens today at 9:00 am.
1065 Edwards Ferry Road NE
Leesburg, VA, 20176
View Store Details
has been added to your favorites
Saved to Favorites!
5mm+pad Coastal Riviera Linen Rigid Vinyl Plank Flooring 18 in. Wide x 18 in. Long
5mm w/pad Coastal Riviera Linen Engineered Vinyl Plank (EVP) Flooring - Lifetime Warranty
WHEN IT'S WATERPROOF, IT'S WORRY-PROOF�
CoreLuxe Engineered Vinyl Plank (EVP) combines the strength, comfort, and waterproof features of luxury vinyl plank (LVP) with an innovative rigid core that clicks together with ease, making it a great choice for DIYers. CoreLuxe stands up to heavy traffic, busy families, and pets. And, its no-fuss maintenance is as attractive as its authentic hardwood looks.
- High density IXPE attached pad (5mm total thickness includes floor plus pre-attached pad)
- Waterproof; wet-mopping and common household spills won't damage the floor
- Enhanced wear layer protects against scratches, scuffs, and stains
- Solid polymer core provides the best stability
- Superior dent resistance; holds up best to heavy items like treadmills
- Designed to be floated with limited prep and no acclimation time needed (see instructions for details). Install right out of the box!
- Pattern Repeat: 6
- .5mm/20 mils wear layer
- Greenguard GOLD or FloorScore certified for indoor air quality
- Lifetime warranty
In support of healthy home environments, Tranquility and CoreLuxe vinyl flooring is phthalate-safe.
A note on Underlayment
While many EVP products come with an attached pad, we recommend installation over an underlayment for optimal performance. Underlayment helps conceal minor subfloor imperfections, reduces sound, controls temperature and improves comfort underfoot.
Quick Installation Tip: Subfloor surface must be clean, flat, and dry. This flooring is suitable for installation over Hydronic Radiant heating systems provided that the heating element is not in direct contact with the product. Because of the wide array of systems on the market each with its own features and applications it is recommended that the user consult with the heating provider for best practices and installation methods.
It is the user's responsibility to confirm the suitability of any selected or existing radiant-heating system that will be used in conjunction with this flooring. Rugs placed over radiant heated flooring can increase the surface temperature in that area by 3�- 5�F degrees.