has been added to your favorites
Saved to Favorites!
4mm Salem Cellar Brick Rigid Vinyl Plank Flooring
50 Year Warranty
Recreate classic industrial style in any room of your home with Salem Cellar Brick waterproof vinyl plank. Its weathered brick and mortar pattern comes to life with a range of colors from rusty reds to sooty browns. And because it's waterproof, you can bring industrial style to places that genuine brick just won't work.
CoreLuxe Engineered Vinyl Plank (EVP) combines the durability, comfort, and waterproof features of luxury vinyl plank (LVP) with an innovative rigid core that clicks together with ease, making it a great choice for DIYers. CoreLuxe stands up to heavy traffic, busy families, and pets. And, its no-fuss maintenance is as attractive as its authentic hardwood looks. CoreLuxe is ideal for any room-even bathrooms, kitchens, and basements - but for the best performance, choose CoreLuxe Ultra.
- Waterproof; wet-mopping and common household spills won't damage the floor
- Enhanced wear layer protects against scratches, scuffs, and stains
- Solid polymer core provides the best stability
- Superior dent resistance; holds up best to heavy items like treadmills
- Designed to be floated with limited prep and no acclimation time needed (see instructions for details). Install right out of the box!
- .3mm/12 mils wear layer
- Greenguard GOLD or FloorScore certified for indoor air quality
- 50 year warranty
WHEN IT'S WATERPROOF, IT'S WORRY-PROOF
In support of healthy home environments, Tranquility and CoreLuxe vinyl flooring is phthalate-safe.
Quick Installation Tip: Subfloor surface must be clean, flat, and dry. This flooring is suitable for installation over Hydronic Radiant heating systems provided that the heating element is not in direct contact with the product. Because of the wide array of systems on the market each with its own features and applications it is recommended that the user consult with the heating provider for best practices and installation methods.
It is the user's responsibility to confirm the suitability of any selected or existing radiant-heating system that will be used in conjunction with this flooring. Rugs placed over radiant heated flooring can increase the surface temperature in that area by 3 - 5 degrees F.