Opens today at 10:00 am.
1065 Edwards Ferry Road NE
Leesburg, VA, 20176
View Store Details
has been added to your favorites
Saved to Favorites!
This product is currently on sale and excluded from any additional offers.
9/16 in. x 7.5 in. Nordic Brazilian Oak Engineered Hardwood Flooring
50 Year Warranty
Length: 12" - 86-1/2"
- Elevate your style! This floor is suitable for application on walls.
- Superior Strength and Stability
- Lumber Core with 3mm Veneer
- Suitable for radiant heat
- Backed with a 50 Year Warranty
- Nail-down or glue-down installation.
- Store flooring flat for 48 hours in its original packaging at room temperature.
- Must be installed over a clean, stable, flat, smooth, and dry surface.
- Moisture barrier is required for installations over concrete.
- For a more natural look, mix planks well when installing.
Builder's Pride brings the beauty of real hardwood to your home. Beautiful flooring, easy to install and with a 50 year warranty so these floors will amaze you for years.
About Engineered Flooring:
Engineered flooring consists of REAL hardwood layers with either a plywood, medium-density fiberboard (MDF) or lumber core. It's extremely stable, which means it's the perfect floor for any level of the home!
With plywood engineered products, real wood veneer layers are stacked on one another, with the grain of the adjacent layers oriented perpendicular to each other. Because wood expands and contracts in the direction of the grain, one layer stabilizes the next, resulting in a product that is less susceptible to the effects of moisture and temperature change.
Due to its construction, all engineered flooring is more resisant to seasonal changes.
With fewer plank seams interrupting the pattern, wide-plank floors create a luxurious, open feeling that can make your space seem larger. A wide-plank offers even more space for the beautiful natural grain pattern of hardwood to shine. Or choose stylish spill-protection with wide-plank floors in laminate and water-proof options.
This product can expose you to chemicals including wood dust, which is known to the State of California to cause cancer. Drilling, sawing, sanding or machining wood products can expose you to wood dust. Avoid inhaling wood dust or use a dust mask or other safeguards for personal protection. For more information go to www.P65Warnings.ca.gov/wood.