Opens today at 9:00 am.
1065 Edwards Ferry Road NE
Leesburg, VA, 20176
View Store Details
has been added to your favorites
Saved to Favorites!
$1.00 OFF SQ FT. with coupon code BELLA
1/2 in. x 5 in. Matte Hickory Natural Engineered Hardwood Flooring
100 Year Warranty
Length: 15" - 71.5"
Hickory is distinguished by its amazing color variation, superb graining and outstanding durability. Being the hardest of all North American woods, it's perfect for those who want beauty and durability in high-traffic areas. Its colors run the gamut, from light tans to deep browns with reddish tones interlaced. And its stunning knurled grain is just as appropriate in a modern city loft as a rustic country cabin.
- Elevate your style! This floor is suitable for application on walls.
- Hardwood veneer is up to 3x's thicker than standard engineered hardwood flooring.
- Topped with an exclusive, patented finish.
- Best-in-class stain, gloss, and scuff resistance.
- Backed by a 100-year transferable warranty.
- 5 Year Commercial Warranty
Engineered Hardwood Advantages:
- REAL 3 mm hardwood veneer with a plywood core.
- Dimensionally stable and resistant to humidity and moisture changes.
- Great for any level of the home, including basements.
- Easy installation directly on slab, subfloor, linoleum or tile.
Finished to Last. Bellawood Matte is made for those who prefer the simple elegance of an oil-rubbed floor. It offers that low-gloss, oil-finished look without the need for constant re-oiling. Bellawood Matte is topped with a low-gloss version of Bellawood's industry-leading 100 year finish using a groundbreaking multi-layered, micro-particle process for superior wear and scratch resistance. So, go ahead, bring on life and everything that comes with it. Your Bellawood floor will stay beautiful year after year.
Bellawood - An Industry Leader in Durability and Design. Everything we do is about making a better floor. From selecting the most durable wood and bamboo the world has to offer, to our patented finishing process that gives our flooring best-in-class stain, gloss and scuff resistance. This means a Bellawood floor is 2X more scratch resistant and 4X more abrasion resistant than other brands. Plus, it is backed by a transferable 100 year warranty. When you choose Bellawood, you choose a lifetime of exceptional beauty and quality for your home.
This product is proudly finished in the USA.
This product can expose you to chemicals including wood dust, which is known to the State of California to cause cancer. Drilling, sawing, sanding or machining wood products can expose you to wood dust. Avoid inhaling wood dust or use a dust mask or other safeguards for personal protection. For more information go to www.P65Warnings.ca.gov/wood.